“Warm and comfy scenic h(e)aven”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Air conditioned laundry room
Pagoda / grill area
Surf fishing!
Early morning sun
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Pam C
“Warm and comfy scenic h(e)aven”
Reviewed November 19, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

I have been coming here every year now for three years. I keep coming back because I feel safe, comfortable, and refreshed when I leave, every time.
The view is spectacular! I like to take long walks with my loved ones, collect shells, and cook fresh local seafood. This time we loaded the cooler with delicious jumbo shrimp and sea scallops to stock our freezer at home.
You will love this place!

Jan 2, 2018
Pam, it's always great to have you as a guest. I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for taking such great care of my second home. I look forward to welcoming you back again and again! Thanks again.
John A
“Very happy”
Reviewed September 26, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Very nice. Last year we stayed 2 buildings away and the difference between the two units was significant. We are hoping to book this same room again next time.

Oct 1, 2017
John, we are so happy that you and your guest really liked the condo. We especially appreciated your leaving the condo in great condition before checking out. It's obvious that you have great respect for the property of others and you will always be welcome back. We hope to hear from you again next year. Thanks again. Laura P.
Mandie H
“Great place”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Very clean and cute place. Laura was very nice. Great view from the Balcony. We would definitely go back. Great beach and not to busy!!!

Aug 27, 2017
We enjoyed hosting your visit. Great guests! We hope to see you again next year. Thank you so much for the great review. Enjoy the rest of your summer! All the best, Laura P.
Amy T
“Awesome vacation”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We loved this cute condo and the view... so incredibly awesome. It was such a quiet part of the beach, we really enjoyed every single day of our vacation. Thank you Laura!

Aug 14, 2017
It was our pleasure hosting your visit, Amy. Enjoy the rest of the summer and we hope to see you in the future. All the best, Laura P.
Anna G
“5/5 great time!”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My fiancé and I booked our vacation without knowing much about Topsail and enjoyed every minute of the trip. You really can't get much closer to the beach than this condo. It was absolutely perfect for us and we will hopefully be returning soon. Laura was also a wonderful host and keeps the place very clean and nicely decorated. Thanks again, Laura!

Aug 6, 2017
We enjoyed having you! Thank you so much for the great review. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again.
Jacquelin...
“Perfect location”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Right on the ocean, clean condo, owner Laura was very helpful, had everything I needed for the stay, would go again

Jul 17, 2017
Thank you for the review, Jackie, and thanks for visiting. We hope to see you again in the future. We value your feedback.
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Jul 12, 2017
It was my pleasure and thank you for the excellent review! I really appreciated the ultra clean condition you left my second home and also the kind note! Thanks for visiting and I truly hope to see you again next year perhaps? All the best. Laura
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing