hi this is the best BP I've met in South Africa.
I have a whole month spent there even though it was my intention, but it's just great, you have to melt out of the room an excellent sea view,....It is the gateway to the real Africa and I say this because I experienced it, the people that are just great land and real!!!
the family, the so they can be described in buccaners are super friendly and always ready to help even the clean are all great ladis.
the food and leisure activities are also the hammer!go from full ball to canoe, surf lessons everything the heart desires.
The beach is only 5 minutes walk and then did man first kilometer long white beach and the natural look as far one can.
oh yes, there is a pool here, you should not do the sea...There are chilling music and is also provided for a small appetite, thanks to the pool bar
I could write more but much you eat on her own will not regret it
I will definitely come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buccaneers, set in beautiful indigenous gardens with magnificent views of the Cintsa Bay and lagoon, has been a haven for travelers for the last 17 years. With its great location and wide range of accommodation offering from camping to en-suite rooms and facilities like a swimming pool, free canoes, volleyball court & (of course) the beach right on its doorstep. Buccaneers has been Fair Trade certified and is intricately involved in local community projects. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccaneers Lodge And Backpackers
- Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers Hotel Cintsa