See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2017

We were scheduled to go Camiguin Norte island for the whale watching and expedition trip. The weather had been bad, the sea conditions won't allow us to cross Babuyan Channel.

So, I convinced my group to spend a night in Aparri while waiting for the weather to calm down. Upon arrival, we went straight to Riverview Royale Hotel. I asked the front desk staff if we can do early check in without extra pay. So he called up the hotel owner and the latter agreed. By 5:30AM we were checked in! What a favor that was!

We had a big room that had 1 single bed and 1 king-sized bed. The comfort room was clean and the hot shower worked fine. The room had a cable TV.

The hotel staff were very courteous and helpful. Though the hotel had basic amenities and facilities, we still appreciated it. Besides, their room rates were very affordable.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

we arrange for 3 matrimonial rooms which were confirmed but one room was given prior to our arrival. The owner could not even help us and just said " I could no longer do anything. Breakfast was the same everyday for 5 days....1 fried egg, 1 longanisa and a small cup of rice coupled by a 3-in-1 coffee. We will never go back to this hotel again.

Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed April 7, 2015 via mobile

Been here and the hotel was very nice, crew were all accommodating. Everything is there. Comfort, relaxation, and food. I am very happy with the experience and I recommend this hotel. I am a happy with my trip. Will go back again. Thanks!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Chie M
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Tthis is my second time to book in this hotel and never doubted for it's hospitality. The staffs are always accomodating respectful and ready smile on their faces,met the owner,a very charming and friendly person,i highly recommend this hotel for it's clean and neat rooms and most important,the air condition functions well

Room tip: Always get a matrimonial room since there is only a slight difference on the price
Date of stay: August 2014