“Awesome Hotel”

Ranked #11 of 19 Tuguegarao City B&B and Inns
Makati
“Awesome Hotel”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had one of the most pleasant stay in a hotel, and I had a lot considering that I'm a flight attendant, when I joined a pilgrimage at the Our Lady of Piat Basilica last October 21, 22, 2013.

I stayed for two nights at the Holiday Plaza Hotel and the hotel was simply awesome. The food at Max's Restaurant which is the first floor of the hotel, was excellent. The service was great with very courteous staff. The room was very clean and the tv and wifi had very good receptions. I even dance my night away in my 2nd night at their hi tech disco bar.

If you're looking for a great hotel with a night life this is the hotel for you.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Anaya A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Makati, Philippines
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The lobby looked nice but then everything went downhill...room wasn't nice. Very small desk in a dark corner very far from an electrical outlet. No counter in the bathroom for my toiletry bags. Then around 9 pm loud music started blaring. I called the front desk and they said they have a disco that runs until 1 am!!! They moved me to a quiet room on the other side, but there was only one room available so my colleague had to suffer with the noise and could not sleep until it stopped at 1. The wifi in the rooms didn't work either, had to go down to the lobby. Max's restaurant serves their breakfast but doesn't open until 7:30 and the service was so slow I was running late for my first meeting. And no table salt to go with my eggs! I checked out and moved to a different hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Lisa L

Travelers are raving about these Tuguegarao City hotels

Malaysia
Reviewed October 21, 2013

One of the decent hotels in the city area. I stayed for 1 night and i was satisfied. Room - clean , spacious and decent. Hotel area itself was clean and kept prim and proper. There is Max's Restaurant adjoining the hotel which is convenient for those who are lazy to walk out in search of food. Just steps away to city area which is extremely convenient. Staff are friendly too. There is also airport transfer. Overall experience was pleasant!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I visited my in-laws in Tuguegarao City last September 8, 2013. I was actually booked in another hotel but a mixup in my reservation brought me to Holiday Plaza Hotel. It's actually a new hotel in the city. Boy was I thrilled for the mixup. Because at the Holiday, the service was excellent. The food at Max's Restaurant, yes Max's is also at their first level, was simply great. And for night owls like me I enjoyed their Levitate Bar which was really packed. Well, I ended booking up an extra day just to enjoy the bar. Hehe

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
#14 of 19 in Tuguegarao City
Las Palmas de San Jose
Las Palmas de San Jose
#1 of 19 in Tuguegarao City

Been to Holiday Plaza Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Plaza Hotel

Property: Holiday Plaza Hotel
Address: Arellano corner Blumentritt Streets, Tuguegarao City, Luzon 3500, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Luzon > Cagayan Valley Region > Cagayan Province > Tuguegarao City
Bar / Lounge Restaurant Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #11 of 19 B&Bs / Inns in Tuguegarao City
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Holiday Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.