“Terrible!”

and 1 more site!
Holiday Plaza Hotel
Ranked #13 of 19 Tuguegarao City B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The lobby looked nice but then everything went downhill...room wasn't nice. Very small desk in a dark corner very far from an electrical outlet. No counter in the bathroom for my toiletry bags. Then around 9 pm loud music started blaring. I called the front desk and they said they have a disco that runs until 1 am!!! They moved me to a quiet room on the other side, but there was only one room available so my colleague had to suffer with the noise and could not sleep until it stopped at 1. The wifi in the rooms didn't work either, had to go down to the lobby. Max's restaurant serves their breakfast but doesn't open until 7:30 and the service was so slow I was running late for my first meeting. And no table salt to go with my eggs! I checked out and moved to a different hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Lisa L
There are newer reviews for Holiday Plaza Hotel

Reviewed October 21, 2013

One of the decent hotels in the city area. I stayed for 1 night and i was satisfied. Room - clean , spacious and decent. Hotel area itself was clean and kept prim and proper. There is Max's Restaurant adjoining the hotel which is convenient for those who are lazy to walk out in search of food. Just steps away to city area which is extremely convenient. Staff are friendly too. There is also airport transfer. Overall experience was pleasant!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I visited my in-laws in Tuguegarao City last September 8, 2013. I was actually booked in another hotel but a mixup in my reservation brought me to Holiday Plaza Hotel. It's actually a new hotel in the city. Boy was I thrilled for the mixup. Because at the Holiday, the service was excellent. The food at Max's Restaurant, yes Max's is also at their first level, was simply great. And for night owls like me I enjoyed their Levitate Bar which was really packed. Well, I ended booking up an extra day just to enjoy the bar. Hehe

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
#1 of 5 in Tuguegarao City
Villa Blanca Hotel
Villa Blanca Hotel
#10 of 19 in Tuguegarao City

Been to Holiday Plaza Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Plaza Hotel

Address: Arellano corner Blumentritt Streets, Tuguegarao City, Luzon 3500, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Luzon > Cagayan Valley Region > Cagayan Province > Tuguegarao City
Bar / Lounge Restaurant Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #13 of 19 B&Bs / Inns in Tuguegarao City
Price Range: $25 - $29 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Holiday Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.