Hotel Carmelita
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Kimikarlai(Tuguegarao City)
View Hotel
Villa Victoria Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed for one night. The location is good, it has spa, swimming pool and video OK bar at the back. The menu are good. The room is quite good except that the toilet has no exhaust fan and bedit. A free and strong signal of WIFI in every place. The staff are friendly and accommodating, They helped me in ordering the longganisa for pasalubong. Before i checked out, my ordered pasalubong were ready, it was sealed-packed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank design_0616
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The rooms are old. They weren't that clean. The rugs were not changed. I even have to ask them to change them up. You will feel paranoid with the smell of the bathroom. The staff are so RUDE! before you order everyone was there, but when you are already eating, people tend to go away. I need to go to the bar whenever I need something. I need to raise my hand for so long and call the attention of the staff. THE STAFF PRIORITIZES THE CLEANING OF THE TABLES FIRST, OR THE KITCHEN FIRST OR EVERYTHING but the one eating! My experience here was horrible. I feel not so secure. and Imagine, someone is cleaning the walls of the resto up and the ceiling while you are eating????

The only good thing here is the black forest smoothie. this kept me ok at least in all these discomforts and horrible experience.

Btw, the pesto tastes like sea water. really SALTY!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Raphael Emerson B
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We paid 500 pesos/night for a room which was air conditioned, has small tv with cable. The bed is not so nice but for 500, we got what we paid for.Considering we were out all day and just need a place to rest, this was a steal. Some food in their menu are good. Zero degree beer was disappointing though. Batil Patong is a must try.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Hotel Carmelita is a well known hotel in the area since it also has function halls for bigger events. It also has a pool. It also offers shuttle service and has a full service restaurant. A standard room cost (Php 1130). This includes a matrimonial bed and a single bed. Clean and nice location.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Maira E
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Cleanliness was not that good, rooms are old specially the beds. Small tv. The restaurant serve pasta which are quite good but not good pizza. Dont ever try drinking frap or any smoothies.. I tried different flavors but it has same taste. I wished they just placed oneflavor in the menu. It tastes like water with a bit of coffe and the price was same as starbucks but a way lot poorer with the taste. When i asked the waitress to change it, she never came back to update us about the frap. Very impolite

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple