“Best Hotel EVER!”

Hotel Lorita
Quezon City, Philippines
“Best Hotel EVER!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

D best bec. the location is near the city proper and the price is lower than what i expected bec. since it near the city i thought it's more expensive they gave us superior matrimonial P 1,500.Staff are very friendly and they attend to all our needs.Clean rooms and cr,one thing more is that they have this restaurant at the ground floor and believe me the foods was very great.So next time, we choose to stay again in this hotel.....LORITA

Room Tip: Superior rooms and deluxe rooms more spacious and new rooms.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank bing265

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I visited callao cave last week, it was great! just stayed for overnight, upon arrival I just hopped in at their shuttle service, the driver was kind enough to accommodate me. upon arrival I was immediately greeted by the staff, he helped me with my bag. I got a deluxe room for 1,890 which is not bad at all it has complimentary breakfast already, a refrigerator. also, Love their coffee at the frap bar coffee shop.

Room Tip: DeLuxe Room was great!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank maybelle c
Tuguegarao City, Philippines
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Just checked in this hotel last october, i stayed for 3 days, but the place is on renovation. I believe they'll be re opening the hotel with a business look concept. anyways, I stayed in their superior double room, newly renovated, everything was great. try their chicken bbq, the best.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Hi,

We stayed in hotel ivory last week (4 days) i found out that their premiere triple room is so nice, smell good, room spacious, it also has clean bath room. They gave us discounted rate cost of P 1, 500.00/day.. The employees are very accommodating, they attend to my every needs... Thank you.....

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank marianelle b
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Well we found the Hotel Lorita from the LP.The Suite was 2450 peso Dbl 1700 peso and Sngl 850 peso quite expensive,but the rooms were quite large .Could not get the hot water fixed luckily it was about 32 degrees also had to get staff to fix toilet which they did for one flush,in the end just fixed it myself.Very good retaurant downstairs.The hotel very centrally located and the staff excellent nothing to much trouble except the plumbing.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank rick1811027
manila
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Me and my husband wnet to tuguegarao for two days for business purpose. We walk from market and see this hotel looks fine enough for a night stay. When we check in I asked the front desk if we can smoke in our room and the front desk politely said no BUT we could smoke in the lobby. In the morning we went to the hotel restaurant and order coffee and once again i asked if where i could smoke and waiters said i could smoke in the lobby. so i asked for an ashtray in front desk and they give me one. Theres one old lady wearing eyeglass pass by and said that smoking is bad and it can affect them and smoking is not allowed in Manila anymore. After a few seconds she passed by again and told me im not supposed to smoke in the lobby. She told me that before informing the staff. So i just went back inside the restaurant and asked the waiters who she is and they said that she was the HR Manager...OH come...Shes an HR manager but she needs to be trained as she is in a hospitality industry. Because of her rudeness i wont be back on this hotel and i wont recommend anybody. I will recommend Hotel Roma instead as it is just few walks away from this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
#14 of 19 in Tuguegarao City
Las Palmas de San Jose
Las Palmas de San Jose
#1 of 19 in Tuguegarao City

Been to Hotel Lorita? Share your experiences!