Hotel Ivory and Convention Center
Holiday Plaza Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
$29
$24
Agoda.com
Mango Suites(Tuguegarao City)
$29
Hotels.com
Las Palmas de San Jose(Tuguegarao City)
Hotel Lorita(Tuguegarao City)
Hotel Joselina(Tuguegarao City)
  • Restaurant
Balai B+B(Tuguegarao City)
Valley Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
TripAdvisor
Villa Blanca Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Juliana(Tuguegarao City)
Taj Hotel(Tuguegarao City)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Just had a weekend break with friends, They checked me in at hotel ivory, seeing the reviews and all, I just wanted to comment the hotel for giving me a nice room, and great service. By the way, the pool is already renovated, nice pool, ill upload some photos.
Number 1, Their Facade is nice, very quiet atmosphere, I stayed in the Apartelle room, very spacious, with free breakfast, the pool is not for free, you have to pay P89 which is okay by me. food was okay, masarap ang grilled pork chop.

Room Tip: If your traveling by group, family, this is the definite hotel for you, they always give discounts, just asked.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We just checked in last week,Sept. 01,2013.we stayed in apartelle room with 2 free breakfast with one matrimonial bed.the room is nice and with relaxing ambiance.The room is air conditioned with flat screened television.refrigerator,hot & cold Shower...one thing i like is that as if you're just staying at your home with veranda looking at the sunrise...hmm.. so romantic!Their pool is under-renovation,the pool is more cool the color is refreshing..that's awesome!..i want to come back again to try their newly renovated swimming pool...... !thanks also to their friendly staff..God bless!

Room Tip: Try their apartelle room its near the pool....
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Ivory Hotel and Suites is located near the Buntun Bridge which is considered "far" from the "center." Personally, whenever I am on vacation, I would rather be "far" from the "center." However, whenever I felt the need to go into town to visit any restaurants or stores, I just simply needed to take a tricycle.

As for our room and accommodations, my companions and I decided to stay in the Premier Triple. Breakfasts were average, but then again, they were complimentary. However, I found our other meals i.e. lunch and dinner very good. The air conditioner worked very well. In fact, several times I had to turn it down because it was just a little bit too cold for my comfort, which is not always a bad things since Tuguegarao City is considered the hottest city in the Philippines.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the Ivory Hotel and Suites. It was a good place to stop by on my way to and from Santa Ana. In addition, I had the opportunity to visit Our Lady of Piat Basilica and the Callao Caves. Before I end my review, I must also add that the hotel does provide free shuttle service to and from the Tuguegarao Airport. Overall, I had a very good experience at the Ivory Hotel and Suites. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ernest_Canon
Reviewed March 16, 2013

you have hotel roma and hotel lorita(a sister hotel) and other hotels in the city which are run by basically the same family. Roma is the best since it is situated in the middle of the hustle. Lorita is newer and ivory is a bit off the main commercial area

The rooms are big but very basic and the televisions are very small. the hot water comes in after 15 minutes but is erratic at best. the airconditioning is good. Food is hit or miss but when they hit it is extremely good. The pool is dirty, the cleaning lady does not clean rooms every day. There is a grocery store just 200 meters away, do not even miss their donuts (crown bakery), they are better than Krispy Kreme. Other than that, it is far from restaurants. Do not go here for pleasure.

On the other hand, if you want to have a venue where you can secure your participants and ensure they dont wander about, this is a good venue.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank thefilipinobulldog
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Decided to stay in this hotel after reading some of the reviews. So far, it doesn't live up to the hype it's getting.

The best part is we just walked in and got a room for the night. Also good was the strong free wifi - only in the lobby. The front desk persons were nice and accommodating.

Everyone is talking about the "huge" pool which was dirty and needed a scrubbing to get rid of its yellowish tinge. An Olympic size pool IS huge; this is neither huge nor worth the price of swimming in it. Restaurant was so so and food wasn't anything special. It is also overpriced. The steamed rice had a distinct smell to it - my friend said it smelled "luma" or old. We went to fast food places for all other meals after - at least, it's consistent.

The beds had these soft foam mattresses which I couldn't stand for more than one night. The AC worked (except during a short period of power failure) but the room smelled of drying paint and musty at the same time.

I'm hesitant to recommend this place for more than an overnight stay. There are probably better places here in Tuguegarao.

• Stayed: December 2012