Auberge le Cosy Tremblant
Hotel Mont-Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)
$83
$79
Travelocity
Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
$146
Auberge Mountain View Inn(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
$41
$40
  • Breakfast included
Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
$117
Comfort Inn & Suites(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
$91
Auberge Sauvignon(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
Embarc Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
$139
$130
Orbitz.com
Ermitage du Lac(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
$175
$120
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe riverb bthe ownerhot tubnext morningmy boyfriendle cosypetit traincomfortable bedsafter a long daytwo dayswonderful experiencebike trailservice was greatunder new managementbeautiful bed and breakfastmade us feel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2011

The setting is beautiful. The inn is lovely and clean. The rooms are comfortable and there are nice amenities. So why didn't I like this place--part of it was that the personality of one of the innkeepers was off-putting. The food was ordinary. The house wine was overpriced and when we paid for it, we did not receive change. Guess the innkeeper figured she should get a tip, whether we wanted to leave one or not. But it is a comfortable, quiet, out-of-the-way place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank happytrails91
croiseedeschemins, Owner at Auberge le Cosy Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

My answer for this customer - for the house wine this is a French wine imported - for our
cuisine all taste is in this world but never never in 12 years I had such a comment.
For the money situation I remember that their were a two (2) dollars difference and I have
ask you if it was ok - (first I didn't not have the coin $2.00 in Canada their is no paper $1.00
or $2.00 finily I have found one and I give it to you and 10 minutes later to give it back.

If you felt this way for $2.00 sorry

Reviewed July 3, 2011

What a wonderful spot to stay....we had been cycling on the Train du Nord trail and arrived earlier than anticipated.....very wet,cold and tired. Odile wasted no time in welcoming us, putting our wet jackets, shoes etc.aside to dry in the furnace room. After a hot shower , we we spent a warm afternoon down in the living room area and enjoyed some coffee and cookies. The Inn is wonderfully decorated and very clean.Claude, our host, joined us later in the afternoon and both he and Odile made our visit memorable. The food was excellent and , because we were the only guests on that cold, wet day, Odile and Claude were able to spend some time chatting with us. We truly felt like family and we both would gladly return again. We highly recommend this Auberge to anyone!
Pam and Ian C.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pam C
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Along with two other couples, my wife and I recently spent two days at this outstanding B&B. The hosts, Claude and his wife Odile, have a beautiful house located in La Conception (near Mont Tremblant). Their B&B has 9 or 10 tastefully decorated rooms, all with private showers. The breakfasts in the morning can only be described as deliciously gourmet. Claude and Odile have done everything exactly right. They make thieir guests feel comfortable and right at home, and then top it off by creating a wonderful and varied meal at breakfast. Every B&B should be this good. Highly, highly recommended.

Room Tip: Every room is comfortable and tasteful.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Netje55
Reviewed February 21, 2011

A two-day Tremblant ski getaway . . . hey, if you aren't having fun you aren't really trying, right? For us, the added bonus this time was the discovery of this gem of an inn only 10 minutes from the hill. The building is beautiful, the rooms are spotless and the hosts are both gracious and friendly. We didn't have dinner, although I expect we will next time . . . what I *can* tell you is that the homemade breakfasts (on the morning we were there, the choices included waffles with fresh fruit, spinach quiche, or eggs with bacon, sausages, etc. ... plus cereal, yogourt, grapefruit, croissants, bagels, toast, date loaf, cheese, preserves, fresh apple juice, orange juice, etc etc) are superb and the portions are generous. Odile and Claude have worked hard and it shows. We'll be back.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank troubadour_ottawa
Reviewed January 10, 2010

My teenage son and I needed to escape from the city at Christmas time. I chose this Bed & Breakfast because the name was perfect for what we were experiencing in our lives. "A la croisee des chemins" translated means "At the Cross roads". That was exactly what we were experiencing after my LT relationship with my boyfriend ended.

What we found at this charming B&B were two incredible hosts, Odile and Claude who welcomed us as if we were a part of their family. We drank red wine in the evenings and played board games at the common table.
Morning breakfasts included large helpings served with smiles from Odile and Claude! We shared our breakfast with a local deer family - the windows overlooking the tiny, intimate forest allowed us to peek at their activities in the snow!

Centrally located close to Mt Tremblant, my son and I enjoyed a full day of skiing and were anxious to head back to the Auberge. Our rooms were comfortable and atmosphere was restful.

Odile and Claude did everything to make us feel welcome and at peace.
It is with no hesitation that I refer anyone to their Auberge and anxiously await the next trip to "A la Croisee des Chemins".

Health, Happiness and Love for 2010.

April