Our room looking out over the Bay was standard motel fare, but the location was good because we had spent the day taking the Western Brook boat trip and seeing the northern most parts of Gros Morne and then were heading up to St. Anthony. We saw "Ethie" which was a locally written play about a historic ferry wreck. This included dinner and I am in agreement about the food, it was not very good. Dinner theatres tend to not have the best food because they are serving so many at once, but based on the other traveler's comment, perhaps we would have been no better off eating in the main dining room. While neither the food or the play were world class, we did enjoy our theatre experience overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Home of Gros Morne Theatre Festival, live theatre May - September. Minutes away from breathtaking scenery--Western Brook Fjords Pond boat tour, Shallow Bay Beach, and 18-hole golf course. 84 units--many in room comforts. Our facility offers--free Wireless Internet, Restaurant, Outdoor heated pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Exercise Room, Gift Shop, ATM and Laundromat. Combining the amenities of a 3.5* motel with luxurious oceanfront rooms. 2 Exits--North & South (drive through community). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and HRS so you can book your Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shallow Bay Motel And Cabins
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Hotel Cow Head
- Shallow Bay Hotel
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Cow Head, Newfoundland