For the price, the rooms were pretty great looking; I thought the bathroom was fantastic! Very clean and quiet, staff were friendly to a certain extent; it was an overall good service.
As for the resturaunt, I thought the food quality was minimal; salad didn't taste fresh, sub was somewhat poorly made. If you want good food at this place, I definitely recommend sticking to traditional "Newfoundland food."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Home of Gros Morne Theatre Festival, live theatre May - September. Minutes away from breathtaking scenery--Western Brook Fjords Pond boat tour, Shallow Bay Beach, and 18-hole golf course. 84 units--many in room comforts. Our facility offers--free Wireless Internet, Restaurant, Outdoor heated pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Exercise Room, Gift Shop, ATM and Laundromat. Combining the amenities of a 3.5* motel with luxurious oceanfront rooms. 2 Exits--North & South (drive through community). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shallow Bay Motel And Cabins
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Hotel Cow Head
- Shallow Bay Hotel
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Cow Head, Newfoundland