Great motel in the middle of Gros Morne National Park. The room was clean, but could be noisy with a different crowd. Walls are a bit thin between rooms. But great service at the motel and great food in the dining room. The motel appears to cater to bus tours which I was a part of, Not sure if individual travellers would fair as well. Free internet included. Also has a community computer in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Home of Gros Morne Theatre Festival, live theatre May - September. Minutes away from breathtaking scenery--Western Brook Fjords Pond boat tour, Shallow Bay Beach, and 18-hole golf course. 84 units--many in room comforts. Our facility offers--free Wireless Internet, Restaurant, Outdoor heated pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Exercise Room, Gift Shop, ATM and Laundromat. Combining the amenities of a 3.5* motel with luxurious oceanfront rooms. 2 Exits--North & South (drive through community). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Hotel Cow Head
- Shallow Bay Motel And Cabins
- Shallow Bay Hotel
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Cow Head, Newfoundland