Stayed here a week this spring. Motel seems newly renovated, everything is clean and well kept. Staff is attentive to the motel and the needs of guests. If you need something, they will try and help you out. Neddy's Pub has a good selection of beer and hard liquor. The dining room was great with a nice view of the bay. Food was pretty good considering where you are. You can't go wrong with the fish, whether its cod or haddock or salmon...it all seemed fresh and was cooked correctly.
The location within the National Park is a bonus. Bring your fishing rod because the locals were pretty good to give advice on where to go. I fished Parsons Pond area and St. Pauls bridge but that is literally the tip of the ice burg. There seems to be plenty of fish around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Home of Gros Morne Theatre Festival, live theatre May - September. Minutes away from breathtaking scenery--Western Brook Fjords Pond boat tour, Shallow Bay Beach, and 18-hole golf course. 84 units--many in room comforts. Our facility offers--free Wireless Internet, Restaurant, Outdoor heated pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Exercise Room, Gift Shop, ATM and Laundromat. Combining the amenities of a 3.5* motel with luxurious oceanfront rooms. 2 Exits--North & South (drive through community). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shallow Bay Motel And Cabins
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Hotel Cow Head
- Shallow Bay Hotel
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Cow Head, Newfoundland