Villa Tre Angeli
$68
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Grand Hotel Siva(Santo Stefano d'Aveto)
TripAdvisor
Ca del Moro Resort(Pontremoli)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmall towncinque terrein additionparmesan cheese factorymade us feelbed and breakfastwonderful tripfelt like homeat homeitalian stylewhole experienceevery morningdelicious breakfastitalian coffeevaleriemannytours
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I'm a cute American girl (how modest am I) and I came to know about Villa Tre Angeli from a friend of my family. We booked a room for five people, which by the way was really spacious and welcoming. We went over for two weeks on a tour. The hosts are very friendly and make you feel like part of the family, Giancarlo is goofy and so is his youngest son, Teano, Talon is very nice, once you get through his shyness and Niki is very talkative and funny. Valerie is a very good guide, explains everything in detail and makes one heck of a good breakfast (Niki's the chef, though and makes extreme breakfast cakes). It was a Really nice vacation and we hope we can go back soon!! :D

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank Katy46841
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Last September eleven very good friends decided on a trip to Italy. Through a friend we discovered Villa Tre Angeli. We didn't want to see Italy again as a typical tourist might see the country. We wanted to enjoy the Italy that Italians love so much. We got that at Villa Tre Angeli and more. Val and "Mannie" as well as their children treated us like family. A charming B&B in a great little town with fantastic restaurants. The best thing for our group was the ability to tailor our week long stay. Val and Mannie took us to Cinque Terra, Lake Como(Bellagio), Portofino, Lucca, Pisa, some fantastic local sites and anyplace else we wanted to visit. We also now know how prosciutto, parmesian cheese and extra virgin olive oil is made having had private tours of local establishments. By the time we left Bedonia, we knew a lot of the locals and I think they were sorry to see us leave.?? I can't think of a better way to visit the "real " Italy. If you're thinking about this kind of a trip you can always e mail Valerie (as we did) and map at your length of stay and what you'd like to do and see.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank frank46841
villatreangeli, Owner at Villa Tre Angeli, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2011

You guys were wonderful and we enjoyed having you here with us. All of Bedonia misses you and are awaiting your return!
Valerie and Mannie

Reviewed July 13, 2011

We had a wonderful week at Villa Tre Angeli. Valerie and Mannie were terrific and very gracious hosts. The excursions were a lot of fun - and quite varied. Nothing was too much trouble. The house is great and the apartment was very comfortable. So glad we stayed.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nancyk404

We are glad that you enjoyed yourselves. It was a pleasure showing you around and getting to know you both. We hope to see you again sometime in the near future.
Valerie and Mannie

Reviewed June 23, 2011

A stay at the Villa Tre Angeli with your hosts and their family in a small Italian town is a fantastic way to enjoy local culture. The experience is completly different than a stay in a large city. Rather than hustle from one "must see" tourist attractions to another you become more immersed in what is Italy not just its sights (wonderful though they are). Valerie and John Carlo advice about what tours to take really help you see the country from a unique view, not just as a tourist. You can set the pace of what you do. Our tours were good, exploring a small town was fun as you got to know some of the people in different businesses and the hospitality can not be beat. Also your tour agenda can be flexable based on weather or you disposition! Give it a shot!

Room Tip: Each accomidations is a unique small apartment
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank OldProf
villatreangeli, Owner at Villa Tre Angeli, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2011

It was a challenge having such an ares of ages and personalities to satisfy. All of you were fabulous and we feel very lucky that we had the chance to get to meet you and spend time with you. Our door is always open...if you want to come back some day!!!
Valerie, Giancarlo (Mannie) and kids

Reviewed March 1, 2011

Have stayed with Giancarolo and Valerie 4 times in the past 3 years. They and their children have always made my wife and I feel like family. They a truly a wonderful family that has made my stay more wonderful than I could have ever imagined. This is an extreamly small town that has very little use for english and my Italian is not ther best. I have spend many mornings at the breakfast table talking with them about family, travel, where to by things. Giancarolo has taken me on his rounds through town introducing me to friends and merchants. The first thing I do before traveling is to contact them and make sure there is room for me to stay ( there always is). There kindness and warmth can never be repaid

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank inside1

So sorry that you didn't make it out again as planned. I am sure though, that you will find a way in the near future. When you do...we will be waiting. It is always a pleasure to have people that are like part of the family stay with us.
Valerie, Mannie and Kids