“Excellent ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Good ambiance, staff and the owner are very nice, service is fast. There is a free wifi!! For a family with kids is very much appreciated. And the food, excellent with reasonable prices!!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Nice dinner location with good wine supplements. Best wines from the region.
Local standard menu and very good starter with eight specials.
Reservation might be handy in the high season

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 2, 2016

We had the menu at 25 Euro and found it excellent value for money with friendly service. Good horsd'oeuvres, excellent sea food pasta dish. Attentive service. The evening we were there we ate in the verandah to see the procession passing by....

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed October 19, 2015

It is very difficult to find a bad meal in Italy, so when someone says this place is extraordinary it rises to a whole new level of expectation. I recently celebrated my 60th birthday with family and friends at this restaurant. Nadia, the owner, is a friend of my cousin's and we chose the place based on her recommendation. My cousin was absolutely right when she assessed that upon entering the restaurant, we never smelled any kind of fish odor. This was the mark of an excellent fish restaurant. What struck me immediately were the pictures on the wall of the owner's visits to Togo to help orphaned children. Clearly the owner's dedication to doing good works transcends into her love for fish gastronomy. We had a large party and the servers managed the orders smoothly and professionally. The memorable dishes were the swordfish and the shrimp with zucchini cream sauce. On our second visit we had a platter of grilled fish that rivaled the platter of roasted fish from our first visit. I cannot tell you which fish were on the platter because most of them are unfamiliar to me, an American, but I can tell you they were all fresh and expertly prepared. My sister is not much of a fish eater so she had the ravioli which were heavenly done in a light tomato sauce. She also truly enjoyed the ginger lemon yogurt dessert. The white house wine was perfectly paired with the fish dishes. I happened to really like her blue glass under plates which I was told she can no longer buy. If you get a chance have the owner tell you something about your horoscope because she is an expert in this field. I enjoyed our meal and I am certain you will not be disappointed by the choice. This restaurant left a memory I will not forget. Thank you Nadia and staff for a wonderful meal.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Pierry
Reviewed August 4, 2015

Nice food, only fish. Romatic environment, good service. English spoken by the staff. Various menu´s available.

Date of visit: July 2015