Entre Cielos
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Pilgrim's Rest(Chacras de Coria)
View Hotel
Posada Borravino(Chacras de Coria)
View Hotel
Casa Glebinias(Chacras de Coria)
View Hotel
Hotel San Francisco(Chacras de Coria)
View Hotel
Lares De Chacras(Chacras de Coria)
View Hotel
Posada El Encuentro(Chacras de Coria)
View Hotel
Parador del Angel(Chacras de Coria)
View Hotel
All reviewshammam spanieto senetinerour honeymoonloft suitebeautiful hotelasadohotel experiencegolf buggyempanadasandes mountainsother guestsfood and winegrape vinesluxury hotelwine countrya wonderful staywinery visits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2012

WOW, certainly one of the best hotel experiences we've had in all our travels.

At first we began our hotel search online, looking for "Boutique" hotels or "Spa" retreats and many results all pointed us to ENTRE CIELOS.

The hotel communicated efficiently with all our email enquiries leading to our eventual booking. We settled on a promotion which was running, at the time, via JETSETTER and the hotel immediately communicated this confirmation to us.

The hotel stayed in touch with us via email in the days leading to our arrival to finalize any special requests we may have. We opted for the Airport transfer where "Abel" greeted us upon arrival of our LAN flight from Santiago.

On approach to the hotel you will notice the beautiful landscaping typical of this arid environment and the low scale design of the hotel. The gate opens an unveils all that is ENTRE CIELOS. It is from this moment you simple inhale and then slowly, exhale. What stunning beauty against the majestic Andes.

When we left our "day-to-day routine" behind, we sought a refuge for serenity and harmony. This was certainly what we would experience here during the next 11days of our retreat.

The staff are warm and welcoming and work as a team. From the very first email, to the reception and the relationships we formulated during our stay. We have new friends now in Argentina. Cecile, Ana, Romina, Lisa, Andres, Javier, Lehcia, Melisa Simone and all the others who work behind the scenes.

Our room was extremely comfortable with a spacious bathroom, very comfortable bed and a design aesthetic which synched with our own. During our stay we upgraded to a larger, two story room which made us feel completely like we were at home. I loved all the windows with views all around and the natural light.

The restaurant (which will get its own review) had some of the most elegant food in the greater Mendoza region. We did dine around in neighboring towns, but mostly opted to dine in-house with Chef Andres' amazing meals.

The hotel's staff go beyond their call of duty and were spot on in recommending unique personal Wine Tours and Dining Recommendations. But the most amazing was the way they handled a case whereby I lost my IPhone in a taxi in the middle of the night and how they responded to my loss and concern. Ana's persistence in following up with the taxi and the eventual good samaritan who found my phone. That person had called my home (overseas) and left a phone number to call him at. Ana made the calls and coordinated the retrieval of the phone. The hotel staff recognized my distress and made every effort to resolve the problem. Within a couple hours in the middle of the night I got back my phone. Thank You.

Another highlight, was on a day when we were hibernating in our comfy room and missed our dinner reservation and taxi pickup due to a lengthy siesta. We decided to stay in. At about 1030pm the dining room called to see if we were hungry and wanted something to eat. That showed real care from the lovely staff.

This was my first Hamam Spa experience and LOVED IT... enjoyed several circuits during our stay as well as a massage. The Spa is another asset to this dynamic property.

In the end, I left with found memories of our stay at Entre Cielos and now enjoy a continued relationship with one of the owners, Cecile and her amazing team.

Looking back now, I still INHALE, and EXHALE when I think of Entre Cielos

Room Tip: This is no advantage really to choosing one room from another. Perhaps ask for a room facing South (pool view). Rooms to the end of the hall will have less noise from other guests walking to their rooms. The Loft over the Vineyards will be a unique experience.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank caribartTT
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Our travel agent found Entre Cielos when the other luxury wine lodge we were interested in was booked for our dates. We are thrilled that we stayed here and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a well located, luxurious wine lodge in Mendoza. The bonus is the amazing views of the Andes, the incredible spa (Hamman Style), the fabulous facilities, delicious food and the staff which goes out of its way to attend to your every need. We were warmly welcomed by Christina - and that warmth extended to everyone we encountered at the property. Every little detail was thought out and well executed. Be sure to enjoy their fresh juice (they actually juice it to order) and be sure to eat at the Lodge restaurant and the Beef Club which is run by Philippe, another owner. This was the perfect spot to celebrate our anniversary and it would be an awesome honeymoon destination as well.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Andes!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nyerr
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Beautiful room with attention to details. Very clean. Gorgeous views of the Andes. Service is wonderful- I'm not kidding when I say that management will bend over backwards to make sure that you are happy, and have everything you need. Be sure to eat at the Beef Club- best steak I had in Argentina, and the sommelier is wonderful.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank NyFuninthesun
Reviewed April 24, 2012

This is THE place to stay when visiting Mendoza. It's modern luxury that's refined and not flashy. Dazzling views of the Andes, gorgeous grounds and pool. We loved our room. Beautiful details--loved the textiles, tub, bathroom tiles, mirrors, outdoor porch. Only two changes I'd make to the room...1) Our bed was two twins pushed together which meant we woke up with a gap b/w us each morning; 2) The bathroom mirror lighting in the evening is not great. Hard to see even with my 20/20 vision!

We enjoyed the Hammam on the first day. Totally fabulous and a must do experience. We had the hotel plan a day of wine touring. They selected 3 absolutely perfect spots. We loved the diversity from a little family winery to a much grander place that served us a 5 course lunch. We enjoyed one meal in the hotel restaurant and the food was fabulous. Wish we'd had one of our dinners there, as one we had in a highly regarded place in town was actually pretty mediocre.

Previous reviewer who said it was a long walk to the entrance from the gate are exaggerating in my opinion. Only issue would be if someone is elderly or handicapped, and in that instance I'm sure the hotel would help with a cart.

I will recommend Entre Cielos to my friends and hope to visit again!

Room Tip: We were in Ananas. Beautiful but twin beds pushed together was not ideal.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2012

The hotel is beautiful, and the setting is amazing. For me though, what shined most, was the staff. They were super attentive, and really helped me out with my lost luggage. Many calls to the airline, helping me to wash the clothes that I was stuck in for 2 days in a very fast manner.

Beyond that, the food at the restaurant was wonderful, the hammam is totally cool and unique.

I would gladly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business