My wife and I decided to honeymoon in Argentina. Part of our trip included 4 days in Mendoza, of which we stayed at Villa Mansa. We will stay here again in a heartbeat whenever we come back to Mendoza.
- Owner and staff make this a home away from home, VERY accommodating, VERY helpful, VERY kind. All of the staff care and are very gracious; this alone is why you should stay here, you will feel very looked after. Vivienne, Barbara, et al were the best!
- Great location if you want to tour the wineries in the area
- Quiet and peaceful
- Nice sized room with very comfortable king sized bed, nice large bathroom
- Since it is remote you will want a car if you want to have independence. Not to say that cabbing it can't be done (which we originally planned to do) but it became apparent that it wasn't as practical.
An example of the hospitality: since we got a lot of sun on our first day at Villa Mansa and the next day was going to be 38C we wanted to do something out of the sun and with the edge taken off the temperature. We opted to check out the Minas de Paramillos (great 'raw' experience, highly recommended if you want an alternative activity). It is a 1.5 hour drive into the mountains and although they offered a transfer we wanted a car, and we didn't have one since we didn't plan on renting one. We took our plans to Vivienne at 7:30pm and she was off making calls to help confirm times for the mines and organized a car for us to be dropped off in a couple of hours from a local rental company. She took ownership of our plans as if they were her own and did everything she could to make them happen. To stay at a place like this where the ownership and staff care about your experience to the degree they do isn't something you find easily.
Regarding the rating of the Spa/Fitness facilities, we didn't use anything except for the pool so we can't speak to the quality of anything else they may have. This is why we rated them average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILLA MANSA is located in Lujan de Cuyo, heart of the soil of the worldwide famous Malbec, surrounded by wineries.We are focused in personalized and tailored service.12 spacious bedrooms of 35 square meters, with a genuine view of the impressive Cordon del Plata, surrounded by autochthonous flora, vine and olive tree plantations.Sommiers of 2x2 m or two twin-beds, with the possibility of adding an additional bed, minibars with a differential temperature wine cellar for the tasting of exclusive varietal wines.Air-conditioning, ceiling fan, central heating, safe, Wi-Fi and LCD 32’’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Mansa Wine Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Mansa Wine Hotel & Spa Mendoza/Lujan De Cuyo, Argentina