After our trip to Strandgaarden Badehotel at Pentecost 2011 we came back to celebrate New Year's Eve 2011 on Laesø. Lars and Morten, the two chiefs of Strandgaarden Badehotel, did a magnificent job. We had a ten course menu on Dec. 31st - and every course was absolutely perfect:
1. course: Snack i stuerne
2. course: Østers
3. course: Jomfruhummer - aeble - kartoffel
4. course: Pighvar - peberrod - petersille
5. course: Kammusling - porre - nødder
6. course: "Laesø løg"
7. course: Torsk - rødbede - hollandaise
8. course: Kalv - sellerie - foie gras
9. course: "Citronmåne"
10. course: Chokolade - chokolade - chokolade
You find pictures of the whole menu on Strandgaarden Badehotel's Facebook site under www.facebook.com/Strandgaarden. The quality of the pictures is less than 50% of the real look and less than 10% of the real taste - it was another great experience. Thank's to Ole Lund and his chiefs Lars and Morten. You really did a great job!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.