This is the second time that I spend a night at this hotel, the rooms are tastefully laid out with a bath and a separate shower! The floors are carpeted and create an ambiance of warmth while the staff is most professional, friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and smelled quite fresh!
As I usually say, and despite the best and well meaning efforts by all concerned, most frequent travelers are bound to come across what I call "a room from hell" and this time I had it:
1. Not all the channels on the telly were working with some just displaying a blank screen.
2. The volume across the channels was not equalised with the result that some channels came out very loud while others were inaudible.
3. Oddly enough the shower door opened inwards into the shower cubicle, one wonders how everyone will cope should a guest collapse while in the shower.
4. The socket into which the kettle was plugged wasn't working, as with the telly, the cleaners probably do not include checking the room plugs in their daily routine.
5. For the price the hotel charges per night, one would have expected a complimentary bottle or two of still water in the room!
As mentioned earlier, the hotel is otherwise a pleasant place to stay in, the noise from the casino does not permeate the hotel and the breakfast is GREAT!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your The Carnival Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.