“Great hotel = Great Experience”
Review of Luxury First Hotel

Luxury First Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wabasca
Luxury First Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Wabasca B&B and Inns
Edmonton, Canada
“Great hotel = Great Experience”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Comfort is key when staying in hotels and the Luxury First Hotel provided just that. The room I stayed in was clean and well -maintained. Not only were the staff friendly but very helpful in attending to my needs. The food was great as was the service provided in the restaurant. I felt comfortable staying here - I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and would recommend this hotel to travelers. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank christinajuneb

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights with my co-worker last june '2013. Enjoyed our stay so much. Very comfortable room we had. Breakfast was remarkable since they have good selection of food. We look forward for another stay in this hotel in the near future.

Room Tip: clean and spacious room
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank flowers w
Grande Prairie, Canada
Reviewed June 11, 2013

A well maintained clean hotel and friendly staff, a delight to stay. The rooms are large in size and well appointed. The hotel upgraded me in an executive room as I advised them upon reservation that we are a family with a baby. Upon arrival, the room is ready and the cot was set-up even if I did not request for it. the room has microwave oven, coffee station and jacuzzi. We were given pass to the fitness center which is just across the street. The pool is nice and the lounge is cool to chill out after a long day. The location is peaceful and quiet to sleep at night, compare to other hotels near walking street which you can hear the loud noise of trucks. We enjoyed our stay and shall be back in the future. Thanks for the good time...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank kefkefquo
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Point form :)
-didn't get room we reserved so our two year old had to sleep on two chairs pushed together (which she fell out of in the night) and eventually ended up in the queen (?) bed with my husband and I. Needless to say no one slept well.
-spent astronomical amount on a jacuzzi room, was more of a large one man bath tub I'd say
-no coffee in room
-food was so-so, nothing to complain about except calamari was inedible, but far too expensive
-when I mentioned the mix up with our reservation to morning front desk staff, he seemed annoyed with me. Don't really get that?
Those are the reasons I wouldn't chose this hotel again if there were decent alternatives in the area. In saying that, must admit the place was very clean, the check in staff were very friendly (even if not overly knowledgable) and the whole place had a fresh modern feel to it.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Racki0220
Wabasca, Canada
Reviewed June 1, 2013

i found the staff very welcoming and friendly. The room were spotless and well furnished with lots of space. Good location near in the hospital, police station, gym area and swimming pool.Restaurant with different variety of food which you can enjoy especialy steaks (prime rib and rib eye).

Room Tip: spotless and wonderful room
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank yanesj
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I won't stay anywhere else in Wabasca. The style of this hotel is very modern which you can tell from as soon as you walk in. Day and night from other accommodations available in the area. The beds are extremely comfortable and the room furnishings are very nice. The suites are so nice in fact, not by just Wabasca standards, but compared to any hotel I have stayed at.

There is a full restaurant & bar with a menu of wide variety. The restaurant is really good. The bar portion even has an active nightlife on Wednesday night and weekends.

You get complimentary access to the community pool and fitness center which is next door. Beats any in house hotel fitness centre any day of the week.

I have stayed many times and will continue to for the foreseeable future.

Room Tip: The suites with Jacuzzi are awesome.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank Patrick S
Luzon, Philippines
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is my first time to see a wonderful hotel here in wabasca area.I visited here every year but nothing change with the type of accomodation they have but this " Luxury First Hotel" nice wood parquet, high definition television, new design of shower enclosure, wi-fi ready and friendly staff make you feel at home and comfortable. The bed was so comfortable and first class!!! Checked-in and checked-out were perfect and their extending their hand to assist your luggage. I will reccomend this hotel to my friends and i will go back for return visit...

Room Tip: •"Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business