“Excellent Hotel to spend the "HOLIDAYS OF YOUR LIFE".”
Review of Royal Oasis

Royal Oasis
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Petionville
Reviewed August 20, 2013

GREAT place to stay at!! Everything was SIMPLY AWSOME!! Services, installations, rooms but over whole was the Restaurants and FOOD!! Chef in charge is the BEST!! Wow!! No words to express how good it is!! Highly recommended!! Cheers!!

Room Tip: All of them!! No matters!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Jorge J

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Super hype and trendy hotel: expensive but super clean,beautiful : the room service breakfast is amazing,specially the French pastries...
The staff was nice,polite and very well dressed
I went to the happy hour of the hotel bar: very classy and fun.
I recommand this hotel if you want a nice quality stay in Petionville.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Katia A
Freewayjam, General Manager at Royal Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience at Royal Oasis. We appreciate your comments and sincerely look forward to having the pleasure and privilege of your visit again with us.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed that hotel during a business trip to Haiti. I was really surprised to find that oasis of peace in the chaos of Haiti.
Great facilities, great service and amazing cuisine, Mediterranean and Caribbean Fusion.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank domeneclm

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for your nice comments about your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate when a guest takes the time to share the experience lived and we are grateful for it. Please do not hesitate to contact us at the time of your next visit.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Since the hotel is new, I think it's still working out some kinks with the staff. Everyone was extremely nice and polite but there was still a language barrier with a lot of the staff. The fancy, overpriced restaurant is expensive and has pretty bad food to be honest. I asked the waiter multiple times if my dinner had meat and he said no (and the description on the menu didn't include meat) but when it was served, it had ham in it. The next day, I discovered the more casual terrace restaurant which had a much better menu, reasonable prices, and good tasting food so skip the fancy place and eat there. The rooms were exceptionally clean and well maintained. Would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ADesai90024

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at our hotel. We are sorry to learn that you had some troubles of language with some of the staff, as the personel in front of the guests has been selected with the best criteria in terms of languages. We shall look at it immediately and take the corrective measures.
We would like to apologize if you found the restaurant La Villa to be overpriced and the food not to your liking. We have since revisited the menu and are now presenting a new experience for the pleasure of our clients.
We certainly hope that you will give us another opportunity in a near future and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at the Royal Oasis during my last trip to Haiti. I like what I saw. The rooms are clean and the service is very good. I will definitely stay there again and I highly recommend this place to anyone. The surrounding night life is a plus. There are plenty of restaurants in the neighborhood.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DesPaul

Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing about your experience at the Royal Oasis at the time of your recent stay. We are most grateful for your comments and appreciate very much your input. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

For my first time in haiti it was a great and wonderful experience, i just wish they had a working swimming pool, and also a pool table at the upstairs bar area would be nice too..the staff was extremely helpful and the food was great, the rooms were very clean and relaxed, i will always enjoy staying here everytime i come to haiti..

Room Tip: make sure if you get a rental car in haiti that you rent a truck or a SUV cause sedan cars are not r...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank jassy882

Dear Guest,
It is a real pleasure to read about your stay at Royal Oasis. We would like to thank you for taking the time to write about the experience of your stay. We are sorry that the pool was not open at the time of your visit and we are actively working on getting the project ready soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the time of your next visit and we shall make sure that your stay is a memorable one.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I had a wonderful experience about my stay in Royal Oasis. I saw few pictures before I booked my business trip but when a get there I was gladly surprised. My room was very cozy, the facilities modern and the service great. The staff fulfilled all my needs. My favorite part was having a dinner in La Villa restaurant, I couldn't believe the variety of dishes, offering a fusion of flavors from the Caribbean to the Mediterranean. Every dish had a wonderful presentation. I was really impressed for the service in general.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank HeanvenlyLu

Dear Guest,
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for mentioning teh restaurant La Villa, which we are very proud of. We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you again and please let us know when you plan to visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Petionville
NH Haiti El Rancho
#1 of 21 in Port-au-Prince
Le Plaza Hotel
Le Plaza Hotel
#3 of 21 in Port-au-Prince

Been to Royal Oasis? Share your experiences!