“the spa in Best western best ever”

Best Western Premier Petion-Ville
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Petionville
Reviewed June 15, 2013

i went to the spa at best western and it was very great the lady was good she knows what shes doing and the song helps you a lot to relax and to taeke the time to make little meditation, its like u were in bali,thailande or india . i recommend it to everybody. OXYGENE SPA! and the hotel is very nice,high standard.

Room Tip: recommend city view highest floors
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank tonguie
ronsanjuan, General Manager at Best Western Premier Petion-Ville, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Premier of Petion Ville, my staff and I are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hold all of our departments to our highest standards, and it’s always a pleasure reading reviews like yours. We are honoured that you enjoyed our Oxygen Spa.

Come back soon to enjoy more massages in a very relaxing environment. Our professional masseuse will be more than happy to serve you again.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

As an American with a deep local understanding and working relationship in Haiti, I am very impressed with the Best Western in Petion-Ville. The staff are exceptionally wonderful and accommodating. I would like to give special recognition to both Astrid A. and Sophie K. from the front desk management group. Both of them are absolutely wonderful in every aspect of the level of service provided to their guests. The hotel is well-appointed, very clean, the food is excellent and the bar area and meeting spaces far exceed any Best Western I have ever known.

From someone who knows Haiti, the Best Western is the best bang for your buck! Ask for either Astrid or Josephine. Tell them Eric sent you! :-)

Room Tip: stay above the 5th floor so you can get some of the views
1  Thank Jon S
ronsanjuan, General Manager at Best Western Premier Petion-Ville, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comment during your most recent stay with us, and happy to hear that you found our staff to be very service oriented to include Astrid and Sophie. Your impression of the rooms and the food is appreciated. I have passed that information to our staff..... I do hope to have you back soon, and thank you for the business.
Best
Ronald

Reviewed June 13, 2013

just as FYI - know that this hotel holds twice weekly loud dance parties on the 2nd floor bar/restaurant that goes on from 6:30pm - past midnight even on a week day!!!! if you are a quiet sleeper or sensitive to noise beware!!!

hotel thinks it is crazy when you complain about loud music noise at 12am on a weeknight - did not care that guests can't sleep due to loud noise and thumping of base, especially considering most guest are business travelers and not in Haiti to party.

would recommend people try Oasis if they want some quiet and sleep.

3  Thank biz_traveler1223
ronsanjuan, General Manager at Best Western Premier Petion-Ville, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your comments regarding our guest entertainment happy hours, and unfortunately you found the music to be to loud, which I do apologize for that. I would like to let you know, that we have already arranged for the music to be lower, since do take all of the guest comments seriously. I have not received nothing but praise for having the happy hours, due to the fact that is very convenient to stay at the hotel and have something to do in the evening, which is what several guest had asked for. Never the less thank you for your constructive feedback, and I do hope you give us another opportunity to stay with us in the future.
I will personally see that you fully enjoy your stay.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

First, you have to pay $10/day to have wifi in your room. However you will not be able to get the wifi signal in your room even though the hotel keeps saying the problem will be fixed in an hr or that the Internet has been fixed. I've been here this week and my wifi had Never worked. Also if you want to sleep every Wednesday and Saturday you won't be able to because they throw some happy hour/ dance party with music blasting SO LOUD - till 3am that you will not be able to sleep even with eat plugs!!! I would recommend people stay at the karibe where it's bigger and quieter. I think I'll be checking out early to move hotels so I can sleep!!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Sleeplessinhaiti

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding our entertainment events for our guest, I do apologize if you found the music to be too high, and we feel that our guest deserve something else to do while on business. Never the less I have already instructed to drop the level of music, and I do hope you can give us another opportunity to stay with us in the future. I will personally see that you and your colleagues will have an enjoyable stay and hopefully join us at the happy hour. On the internet we have pocket wi -fi complimentary to our guest, and weather conditions does impact the network. Please accept my apologies for all, and do hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was a little skeptical of staying at a Best Western property. Not because of past experience, only from a branding stand point. I am happy I decided to stay here despite my skepticism. I had a great experience. Not only was the property beautiful and looks as good and better than some better known brands, the staff actually made you feel as if you were a guest in their own home. Everyone from the doorman to the housekeeper was hospitable, professional and friendly.

I was met with a warm greeting by the doorman. From the entrance you can see some very beautiful artwork. The front desk personnel were friendly and multilingual, easily switching between Creole and English. My room was spacious and well appointed with all modern amenities. The only annoying thing was that wireless internet access was limited to my laptop while in the guest rooms.

I simply cannot say enough about Le Michel restaurant. The food and the service were definitely 5 star quality. I'd like to say thanks to the staff for making my stay a memorable one.

Room Tip: Select a room with a balcony

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Premier of Petion Ville, my staff and I are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. As you mentioned, all our hotel members are trained to only provide exceptional service, from Bellman to housekeeper, we all love what we do. We are also proud supporters of local businesses; our support is largely expressed through Best Western Premier of Petion Ville by a variety of local Art. Our Front desk Agents are indeed very friendly and of course multi lingual. We hope to see you soon, come back to savour fresh organic food from Le Michel Restaurant where you will always receive “5 star service” at a four star price.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I work with an NGO with projects in Haiti and recently stayed at the Best Western over the last two nights of our 18 day trip. After being on the road at every different kind of lodging, the Best Western was a welcome respite from the rigors of our work. Relaxing, spacious rooms with an incredible bed and amenities. The staff is great and the general manager of the hotel even came over to us while we were having a drink in the lounge to make sure we were enjoying our stay.

Big thanks to everyone there.

1  Thank 379DanP379

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Best Western Premier. Our rooms are indeed very spacious and offer comfort for a relaxing stay.

My staff and I take pleasure in checking on guests to see if we can’t do something extra to make their stay more enjoyable.

We look forward in seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Haiti is a tough place to visit but nothing's going to ease the pain better than the new Best Western Premier. Petion-ville lies above the fray and the Best Western lies in the heart of it, just a block from great shopping and the beautiful new park. The hotel's happy hour with DJ goes until 10 and the staff is super nice - and all speak perfect English. We worked hard in Haiti and it was a Godsend to have the Best Western to come home to each night.

4  Thank Hunter P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Petionville
NH Haiti El Rancho
#5 of 13 in Petionville
Abaka Bay Resort
Abaka Bay Resort
#1 of 3 in Ile-a-Vache

Been to Best Western Premier Petion-Ville? Share your experiences!