I enjoyed my stay at the Kinam hotel and would like to rate it higher I just can't. It's an older hotel but the rooms are nice and clean. I also found the staff to be helpful and polite. I only ate at the restaurant once but the food was good. My only complaint was the busy road. There are cars passing constantly, honking and swerving around each other and the smell of exhaust is definitely in the air. Overall I was satisfied with the hotel but dissatisfied with the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kinam hotel has been fully renovated and has a total of 118 rooms and suites. 85 In the new building and 33 vintage rooms in the gingerbread hotel. We added a tapas bar lounge, a coffee shop, a wine bar,and 2 conference rooms. We have 2 restaurants: Le Rond Point and Kinam Terrace. We also added a few boutiques and a barber shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kinam Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinam Hotel Port Au Prince
- Kinam Hotel Haiti/Petionville