“Spacious and relaxing accomadation for...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The White Lotus villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Sachindra...
Gold Coast, Australia
“Spacious and relaxing accomadation for reasonable price”
Reviewed August 16, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Hi I'm Sachi from Gold Coast Australia , number of research I choosed The White lotus villa for my two weeks holiday in Sri Lanka . All my transaction was super smooth . I received response from owner MR Dulip instantly so I didn't have to worry for anything . According to Dulips guidance we found the place easily ..the moment I saw the White lotus villa , I fell like the best choice I ever made my life . It is clean and luxurious looking a gem . Everthing was fantastic , brand new funutures , kitchen. The living room was just amazing . My favourite part was roof top ,, good to relax and see the view around the town . So quite neighbour hood we never heard any noise at all .
The location was very convenience to panadura . Cristal beach , shops, cenama , local resturents with fabulous food , The Temple for meditations. Local people were very friendly too.. Also Mr Gunapala manage and look after this property , he was very helpful and friendly Gentelment , we really appriciate him . I had a million worthy holiday , if I go to Sri Lanka I would stay again . Its took me only 30 minutes to The airport throug highway , 5.30am we left the place. Thank you so much owner and manger ..

Date of stay: August 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Clean and luxurious look
Liked least: Convenient location
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.