We stayed here for a fortnight. We were looking for a reasonable priced place to stay as we were organising our wedding nearby. This house is well kept with neat tidy rooms and amenities. It is located on a quiet lane which has small local shops close by. It has a very good (Kheels) supermarket which is a 2 minute tuk tuk ride away (which is always fun)!
We were able to order home-cooked Sri Lankan or Western food for our meals or alternatively easily order from the local Pizza Hut down the road.
The house was always kept clean and our room had A/C, a fan, a lockable wardrobe, a mini fridge and a nice sized bed. Also towels and small toiletries were provided. Upstairs there is a small lounge room which has a TV and a dining table. There is a DVD player with a range of DVDs which happily entertained us. Downstairs, there is a small kitchen that has a small refrigerator, a four burner cooker, a microwave and a toaster. Laundry can also be done.
From the start, Anne was welcoming. We had fresh coconut water and in our room, we were given an exotic fruit platter. A nice touch! Anne was available at any time to help with any queries.
Thank you for such a lovely stay in Panadura!
When I came to Sri Lanka, I was looking for some peace and quiet to take the stress away. This rental was perfect for that. Anne helped me a ton with all the email communication before I came and responded so quickly that I never worried about the rental. Her husband, was there to greet me and was very happy to help me with anything I needed. They really made me feel welcomed.
The property was beautiful. Everything you need is provided for you, from a fan and ac to keep you cool to towels and soap for showering. There is tons of space and you have and have full use of the house.
The location was also perfect. It is far enough south of Colombo that you get a quieter surrounding but it isn't in the middle of no where. Getting to Galle Road was easy, which allowed me to move north and south quickly.
If i could recommend anything to any possible visitors it is to order food at the house. The prices are very cheap compared to a lot of restaurants and the food is very good.
Thank you again for having me.
It was a really good location that the house was located. In regards to the shops
located around it was really close too. I had no problems regarding travel. It was easy.
The service was a exceptional that was given to us by you'll in area such as accommodation and food too.Thanks for the warm welcome it was lovely..
Considering surrounding the lovely Panadura beach was really close n the safety for us was 24/7.
It was a precious giving to us from you all given to us.
I would recommend anyone whoever visits Sri Lanka to stay over there as it makes it seem easy for anyone who stays in every way.
Thanks once again. Wish u all the best always...
My family stayed at Villa Seven for 29 days. I joined them for 3 days. We had excellent stay there. It is real value for money kind of place.
1. House is very clean and well maintained. There is a care taker available as well to attend to any needs.
2. Villa Seven provides cab service in a nice car for airport pick ups and tours to places like Kandy, Galle, Colombo at reasonable rates.
3. Kitchen is well stocked. They also provide a menu (reasonable prices) if you don't feel like cooking.
4. Location is nice. It is in nice and quiet neighborhood. Super markets and tuk tuks are available at walking distance.
5. The best part for me was nice and friendly owners. They were available to help on any matter - they arranged tours for us, helped us with super markets, arranged tuk-tuks at odd hours, provided any information we needed to be comfortable. We thank them for being such nice and friendly hosts.
Though I would make two suggestions for improvements:
1. As is case in any tropical area, there are flies but many of them stay concentrated in kitchen area. May be they could put some electrical fly killer or something like that to get rid of those.
2. Water pressure in upper floor bathroom's shower is not good at all. They need to do something for guests to have comfortable shower.
Overall, me and my family were very happy with their stay at Villa Seven. I would certainly recommend this place.
Let me tell you. My complex comfort zone was able to regain its glory. I spent 27 days in Sri Lanka. Villa Seven, with it low price, is by far the best I have experienced, and have exceeded my expectations. My rooms are immaculate and AC comfortable, quiet and modern. Yes, a beautiful flower garden with a mongo tree. Great kitchen, as I cooked giant prawns, crabs and fish like monsoon season for 4 nights – great shopping experience. Honest tuk tuks are 50 meters away. Anne found a fishing boat and I had a great time at Bolgoda Lake. A hotel swimming pool is 10 minutes away. Loved Anne’s coconut pancakes (I ate 4!) and fried rice dishes, by Chinese standard, are fantastic. We shared a great family dinner together. As flies are realities in most parts of the world, Anne would feel obligated to deploy Olympian-Kungfu bullet style of electric fly swatting – DO NOT miss this show. Villa Seven renders the good times I had in Sri Lanka. I want to see these folks again as they are warm and accommodating.
Pok Chi Lau