All reviews champagne breakfast double shower every morning romantic holiday the hotel manager few minutes walk plunge pool made to order breakfast famous sunset hot tub mezzanine floor bars and restaurants oia and fira glass of champagne hotel is located an amazing hotel fresh fruit
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

WOW is all i can say about this hotel, the staff are amazing and are always on hand whenever you need them. The champagne breakfast every morning is just what you need to start the day. We will definitely be back to the hotel ❤

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Was meant to stay here 3 nights but our boat was cancelled so only stayed 2. Staff were friendly and helped us out with quad hire. Welcome drink of champers on arrival was a great touch.

We stayed in the Naughty Suite, the view from this room from the 3 balconies was amazing. The hot tub on the balcony was lovely but could have been a bit hotter for this time of year. We had a double shower where you had a great view of the scenery.

Breakfast on the balcony at a time suited was great. So much choice including champagne and the omelette was one of the best. They served drinks until 5.30pm but they didn’t serve food after breakfast as it was out of season, could of done with a light snack on the day we arrived. Mini bar was stocked and was reasonably priced.

The place is situated in Pygros which is a little village with a a small amount of bars and restaurants. Fira is 10 minutes drive away which we went via quad but there are buses available regularly in the town.

Would stay here again when returning to Santorini.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank marooney90
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

An amazing hotel in a beautiful part of Santorini. Easy access to bars and restaurants as well as local sandy beaches. Staff exceptional at the hotel - couldn’t do enough to help and answer queries. Room was exceptional with a view to match. Loved the plunge pool and having breakfast everyday on our patio. Will definitely return! Thank you for making our week so memorable

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

This hotel cancelled my booking 10 days before my holiday , which was booked 5 months ago.
I called them within 5 minutes of the Booking.com email and they told me my room was sold!! I had paid over £1300 in flights and no response to numerous emails. Obviously they got a longer booking or sold room for more money!!
Appalling service and in hindsight glad I never got to stay there with this level of service.
Booked another hotel at more cost but proved to be lovely place and great staff.
Their lack of service has cost me in excess of £1200 more and to date still no reply to my numerous emails.
BEWARE !

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

The Art Hotel has been the setting for one of the most relaxing holidays we have ever had, from the moment you first stand on the balcony and see the fantastic view, with a large plunge pool at your disposal to float in, truly amazing experience! All the hotel staff are very friendly, Marina the hotel manager is great, and we met some great guests through the week. The hotel has about 10-12 rooms so it is very intimate and laid back. The rooms are refreshed every day, with new towels for bathing supplied as well. Breakfast served on the balcony daily at the time of your choice was something new to us with a massive choice of options including champagne. Our room, Absolute, had the largest plunge pool with 2 double beanbag beds to choose from. The bed was situated on a metal mezzanine floor built into the arched ceiling. Air conditioning is included. A double shower with access door to the balcony added to the excellent facilities. The town of Pyrgos, a 10 minute stroll away, to me, was created by God who held his cupped hands full of churches and houses above a high hill and opened his hands, allowing them to tumble down the hill to where they settled, creating this wonderful, unspoilt by tourism, town. I would recommend the Art Hotel highly.

1  Thank Birdie0901