All reviewsbeautiful poolpool areano wifi in the roomscentral locationthe hotel staffdelightful hotelloft bedroomreception deskbreakfast was includedblack beachhotel restaurantlovely little placean absoluteenjoyable stayout of the waybeautiful islandhustle bustle
Reviewed August 18, 2010

We stayed here after checking the reviews on Facebook which seemed quite positive. Although the hotel has stunning views and a great pool area, the service was so poor that it ruined the experience. I live in Europe and don't expect high levels of customer service, but this was appallingly bad. The staff seemed disinterested in helping us, and trying to arrange or order anything was a comedy of errors, a la Fawlty Towers. Their low levels of English didn't help, but this didn't prove as much of an issue elsewhere in Greece.
If you do stay here, rent a car, quad bike or scooter as it's miles from anywhere. I wouldn't stay here again, but would head to Fira or somewhere more central with more helpful staff.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank ozinamsterdam
Reviewed June 27, 2010

My husband and I and our 22 year old son had booked a triple room and we were upgraded to a suite which had a loft, a separate bedroom, a kitchenette, living room area, modern bathroom and covered porch. It was spacious and perfect for the three of us. The breakfast buffet was substantial and the service was great. The negative edge pool was beautiful and the view was spectacular! We would highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scottnaples
Reviewed June 19, 2010

I had 3 nights there and the stuff was really friendly and kind!
The breakfast was perfect and the rooms were cozy and comfortable.
My friends and I enjoyed very much the pool.We met the manager and I think that he was polite and helpfull!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2010

I just returned from Santorini. My stay at the Orizontes Hotel was wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast delicious. The views were breathtaking. A pool to die for. The entire staff went out of thier way to make my stay pleasant. The manager personally saw to it that each of his guests were happy. I highly reccomend staying there.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 12, 2009

There were 4 of us traveling together. We met a solo traveler while at the hotel, and we all decided to eat dinner at the hotel one night. The waiter was the most obnoxious I have ever encountered. He insulted us all, and especially my one friend. At the end of the meal he said, "I'm sorry I spoke to you that way...but you deserved it". No tip. Tried to complain at the front desk, but they were uninterested. I would probably not recommend the hotel because of this, and it's a shame, as the hotel was actually nice. I think that women traveling without men are not treated well in Greece in general, and this was just extreme.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends