All reviewsbeautiful poolpool areano wifi in the roomscentral locationthe hotel staffdelightful hotelloft bedroomreception deskbreakfast was includedblack beachhotel restaurantlovely little placean absoluteenjoyable stayout of the waybeautiful islandhustle bustle
Reviewed June 19, 2010

I had 3 nights there and the stuff was really friendly and kind!
The breakfast was perfect and the rooms were cozy and comfortable.
My friends and I enjoyed very much the pool.We met the manager and I think that he was polite and helpfull!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2010

I just returned from Santorini. My stay at the Orizontes Hotel was wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast delicious. The views were breathtaking. A pool to die for. The entire staff went out of thier way to make my stay pleasant. The manager personally saw to it that each of his guests were happy. I highly reccomend staying there.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 12, 2009

There were 4 of us traveling together. We met a solo traveler while at the hotel, and we all decided to eat dinner at the hotel one night. The waiter was the most obnoxious I have ever encountered. He insulted us all, and especially my one friend. At the end of the meal he said, "I'm sorry I spoke to you that way...but you deserved it". No tip. Tried to complain at the front desk, but they were uninterested. I would probably not recommend the hotel because of this, and it's a shame, as the hotel was actually nice. I think that women traveling without men are not treated well in Greece in general, and this was just extreme.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2009

it was great the service was great we all loved it. we hope we have time and go back it was cheap amd nice!!!!!!!!!!! wer loved it...we recomend it to you all... we also visited some other hotels but it was the best at caldera some friends said there were rats!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2009

Located on the top of a hill in a place which normally has very high winds. We could never use the beautiful pool becasue of the high winds which were described as "typical". The grape vines are kept next to the ground in Santorini because of the normally high winds. The bus stop was a short hike, but the service is very erratic and not predicable. The hotel personnel were accomodating, but not extremely friendly nor expecially knowledgable. They were also less then proficient in English, which is fine, but definitlely not what you expect from a hotel with a 4 star rating. I have stayed at 2 start hotels with a better staff. The Internet Service was very poor. Again, fine for a 1-2 star hotel, but not for the extra price of a 4 star rating.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple