the staff here was superlatively helpful. food was good, and although not on the shore. the location is still centrally located with sweeping hilltop views. Wifi a little spotty but functional. Leonides the nightime host was the kindest, most helpful person you could meet. the arranged a late check out for me, and also had a scooter right to my door. can't ask for a better experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orizontes Hotel & Villas is ideally situated between the town of Fira and Pyrgos village offering breathtaking panoramic views of Santorini island, the renowned Caldera and Volcano, Fira, Oia, Akrotiri and the crystal clear blue waters of the Aegean. The hotel is build on top of a hill surrounded by vineyards and combines the traditional architecture of the Cycladic islands with modern interior design. Enjoy a relaxing swim in our beautiful swimming pool - one of the largest on the island - overlooking Santorini or explore the picturesque surrounding area. The hotel is only 3km from Fira town and within walking distance from the traditional village of Pyrgos, the biggest winery of the island - SantoWines, Prophet Elias Monastery, the Art Space private museum of art and many local tavernas, restaurants, cafes and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Orizontes Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orizontes Santorini Hotel Pyrgos
- Orizontes Hotel Santorini
- Orizontes Hotel & Villas Santorini, Greece