All reviewsbeautiful poolpool areano wifi in the roomscentral locationthe hotel staffdelightful hotelloft bedroomreception deskbreakfast was includedblack beachhotel restaurantlovely little placean absoluteenjoyable stayout of the waybeautiful islandhustle bustle
Reviewed October 24, 2010

Hard to believe this is a 4 star rated hotel. Nice views, yes, but that's about it. Mediocre staff, challenging location, plan on renting a vehicle if you want to go anywhere. No hot water at all on the second day. Power outage for half a day. Don't go by the hotels website, pictures are very deceiving compared to actual hotel condition. I'll be back to Santorini, but not the Orizontes.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2010

We stayed here after checking the reviews on Facebook which seemed quite positive. Although the hotel has stunning views and a great pool area, the service was so poor that it ruined the experience. I live in Europe and don't expect high levels of customer service, but this was appallingly bad. The staff seemed disinterested in helping us, and trying to arrange or order anything was a comedy of errors, a la Fawlty Towers. Their low levels of English didn't help, but this didn't prove as much of an issue elsewhere in Greece.
If you do stay here, rent a car, quad bike or scooter as it's miles from anywhere. I wouldn't stay here again, but would head to Fira or somewhere more central with more helpful staff.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank ozinamsterdam
Reviewed June 27, 2010

My husband and I and our 22 year old son had booked a triple room and we were upgraded to a suite which had a loft, a separate bedroom, a kitchenette, living room area, modern bathroom and covered porch. It was spacious and perfect for the three of us. The breakfast buffet was substantial and the service was great. The negative edge pool was beautiful and the view was spectacular! We would highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scottnaples
Reviewed June 19, 2010

I had 3 nights there and the stuff was really friendly and kind!
The breakfast was perfect and the rooms were cozy and comfortable.
My friends and I enjoyed very much the pool.We met the manager and I think that he was polite and helpfull!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2010

I just returned from Santorini. My stay at the Orizontes Hotel was wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast delicious. The views were breathtaking. A pool to die for. The entire staff went out of thier way to make my stay pleasant. The manager personally saw to it that each of his guests were happy. I highly reccomend staying there.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends