“"Gorgeous location"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Senor Zorba

Senor Zorba
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Pyrgos
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Mackay, Australia
“"Gorgeous location"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I were staying down the road in Santorini, and decided to give this restaurant a try, for something different! We were certainly not let down! This place was wonderful, both the food and the location. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the food was mouth watering and heaps of it, which even my husband could not finish! Make sure you go there just before sunset and take your camera. It was truly the most amazing sunset I have ever seen.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Rita P

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
“Absolutely awesome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I'm from South Texas, but I was in Santorini for a week after studying abroad in Italy for 6 weeks. My girlfriends and I, being the tex mex fanatics we are, were craving everything Mexican by the time we got to Santorini since Italy obviously does not specialize in authentic tex mex style food.
Señor Zorba was absolutely amazing as a "home away from home" restaurant. The drinks were amazing, I had a daiquiri if I remember correctly, the chips, queso, and quacamole tasted just like home and the entrees were even better.
The service was awesome as well, very friendly and very interested in knowing why we were visiting Santorini.
We went around sunset and got a table right away and watched the sunset over the volcano. It is one of my favorite moments from our trip! Thank you Señor Zorbas for making us feel at home.
Chloé

1 Thank ChloeS1215
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican Food and in Santorini no less!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Senor Zorba had been recommended to us by fellow Aussies we met on our first day here.
We certainly were not disappointed. Unfortunately we missed the sunset but even in the fading light the view was amazing. The food was equally amazing and with the guidance of the friendly staff and owners it was a highlight of our gastronome experience through Europe.
Well worth a visit and we would certainly highly recommend it. ENJOY.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Annette G
82335 Berg
“Beautiful location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had to eat or drink there several times! They have good service, good food and the price is ok. At this location you can enjoy the great view on the Caldera.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SantorinFan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican food found in Greece?? Who knew?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

The people and atmosphere in this place was amazing. They make you feel like family. The food was amazing. My only complaint is that there was SO much of it and we couldn't take it with us. :-( I highly recommend it!!

1 Thank Mckeownkd