“Nice cave diving with Aegean Divers at a fair price”

Aegean Divers Dive Center - Day Excursions
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Pyrgos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Aegean Divers is a Dive Center and Dive Shop. The only one diving center in Santorini who can offers you 38 different diving spots.We offer individual and group dive packages,private scuba diving for divers or non divers,try scuba (1 dive) or discover scuba diving (2 dives) for beginners, boat dives or shore dives for certified divers, SSI certification courses up to Divemaster level and various specialized diver courses. Morning and afternoon programs.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My teenage son and I went on a two-dive day trip in mid-October with Aegean Divers featuring caves and slipping among the rocks. Kostas and his crew were great, offering full service to fitting the equipment, making sure all was ready and secured, and we really did not have to do anything except jump in the water and start breathing. Kostas was particularly attentive to my novice diver son and helped me out too when I lost a fin! You may not see as much marine life as you would in other spots but we did see some nice morays and the caves, caverns, rock balconies and the like were cool. I recommend Aegean Divers for those who want to experience a dive while on beautiful Santorini.

1  Thank HighPlaneDrifter
There are newer reviews for Aegean Divers Dive Center - Day Excursions

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I spent 2 days (4 dives) with Kostas and Dimitris. From start to finish they provided a professional and very enjoyable experience. They are real diving enthusiasts, very helpful and eager to provide a great day's diving.

The equipment was in good condition and well maintained, the boat was great, pre-dive briefing very informative, choice of dives perfect and pick-up/drop-off service very convenient.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys and hope to dive with them again sometime.

3  Thank Ian W
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Kostas and Dimitris are very professional in the way they run the dive charter and dive trips. They catered for each level of diver in the group and made sure everyone new what the plan was.
Its a shame I only did two dives with the guys, as I wish I had booked more days and more dives.
Great work guys, I will be recommending you to others who travel to the stunning island of Santorini.
Cheers, Brian

1  Thank Brian P
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I just did my open water with them two years ago.
Was just perfect. The boat, the equipment, the monitors, the sea..
really miss it.
I´ll get back as soon as possible..

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I emailed Kostas and wrote that my wife is afraid to dive and I can't commit to us doing the course or any dive at all. So, Kostas wrote back: "Just come to the diving center and see what happens. What happened was that we all dived: My daughter, wife and myself. Dimitrius was a big help himself. Since it was introductory dive it was in the afternoon around 17:00. The dive was very nice the fish were around us and they both Kostas and Dimitrius were very professional. I will certainly recommend to others and come again.

1  Thank Shay_Jan