It so could be, with a few finer but simple touches and this hotel could take some beating....
You are sat at one of the highest points with volcanos / mountains / sea and the villages to look down on to and when the sunset or sunrise calls, you are somewhere special.
The service is very good and the advice from the team around what to do and where to eat is worth listening to and trying for yourself....they know their stuff.
The staff are all very attentive and the only points that for more that prevent a five rating is;
- no where to sit at night, although we had a beautiful suite and outside pool area
- the infinity pool is beautiful but not practicable to use
- no iron or use of, unless you want to pay a price for laundry...which I don't
- the maintenance men, need to speak and not stare
Overall, do not be out off, santorini is a gorgeous island with so much to do and some fantastic food, combined with natural beauty......we will go back and probably to this hotel...
They made us feel very welcome, thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Santorini like never before at Carpe Diem Exclusive Boutique Resort. Breathtaking sunsets, high privacy and Cycladic allure since 2008. Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Carpe Diem Exclusive Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carpe Diem Hotel Pyrgos
- Carpe Diem Exclusive Boutique Resort Santorini, Greece