Quy Mill Hotel & Spa, Cambridge, BW Premier Collection
Oakley Lodge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$107
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$148
$124
HIExpress.com
The Black Horse Inn(Swaffham Bulbeck)
$118
Premier Inn Cambridge City East Hotel(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Bar/Lounge
Sorrento Hotel(Cambridge)
$157
$141
Ibis Cambridge Central Station(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$91
Travelocity
Fenners Hotel(Cambridge)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsquy millwater millmain buildingjacuzzi bathafternoon teaconverted barnbar menuanglesey abbeyfour posterpark and ridelovely hotelwedding partysuperior roomleisure facilitiesno liftsconesminute drive
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed here for a wedding celebration, and the hotel handled all the party arrangements brilliantly as far as I could tell on the day. The staff were efficient and friendly, the food was good and the venue looked great inside and outdoors.

The accommodation is spread across a number of buildings that look converted from the old house and barns, and I liked that uniqueness rather than a standard boxy hotel. Our room in the main house was nice enough, with a comfy bed, well stocked tea/coffee and a lovely modern bathroom. It wasn't the biggest room though, only just big enough for a double bed (not a king).

The spa looked lovely but we didn't have time to use it. The breakfast buffet was pretty good, with decent quality hot food as well as cereals etc.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2013

we wound up here after our self-catering cottage fell through (she "forgot" us)--expected to stay one night only but loved it so much, and so comfortable and quiet that we stayed the whole week. Nothing bad to say. Morning breakfast was standard. Dinners that we had were truiy excellent. I would recommend this without hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mary N
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Very efficient and courteous check in. Great room with a four poster. Not huge but great bed, pillows, mattress and decor. Large bathroom with whirlpool bath. At 200 pounds a night I would have expected there to be a mini bar and a larger selection of teas but that's being picky.
We overnighted and had dinner and breakfast. The dinner menu was surprisingly uninspiring. We were expecting to be spoiled for choice and in fact found it quite difficult to find something that sounded appealing. To be fair when the food came it was delicious. Clearly there is talent in the kitchen. I would strongly suggest a revamp of the menu though. Breakfast the following morning was very good. The restaurant was full so we ended up eating in the bar which was fine though I would have preferred not to have a TV in an area where guests are eating. Check out was just as efficient and courteous as check in. One final note.....the waiters and waitresses ..very nice but seemed a little shell shocked/ overwhelmed by the numbers...I'm wondering if we visited on a particularly busy weekend. It seemed like there was a wedding taking place. I'd stay here again as the plusses outweighed the minuses. Overall a good experience.

Room Tip: Get one of the superior rooms in the main building
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I stayed with my husband and we had a very pleasant stay, the rooms were big, nice and clean, we stayed at one of the superiors and I can't say anything negative about it.

It Is indeed much better than many other 4* rated hotels that I've stayed in UK. I read in one of the comments that the Spa was filthy, during my stay it was spotless and it also was staff around maintaining the room clean.

I believe people have different experiences, Mine it was VERY good and highly recommended.

Room Tip: Superior rooms are lovely, for a small difference on price treat yourself
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We locked our hotel room from the inside, but because the porter gave another guest the keycard of our room we were woken up around 1 a.m. by someone standing in he middle of our room. No need to say that we had a very bad sleep... Especially since there is no safe or a lock that you can only open from the inside.

The reaction from the hotel was in my opinion also inadequate: they first acted as if nothing had happened, but when we brought it up it seemed that they did. No apology or compensation was offered. Would not recommend this hotel!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple