Quy Mill Hotel & Spa, Cambridge, BW Premier Collection
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Oakley Lodge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$93
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$120
$100
Travelocity
$145
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Cambridge City East Hotel(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$102
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Newmarket Road Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
Sorrento Hotel(Cambridge)
$163
$146
Ibis Cambridge Central Station(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
$108
Fenners Hotel(Cambridge)
$118
$87
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsquy millwater millmain buildingjacuzzi bathafternoon teaconverted barnbar menuanglesey abbeyfour posterpark and ridelovely hotelwedding partysuperior roomleisure facilitiesno liftsconesminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Very efficient and courteous check in. Great room with a four poster. Not huge but great bed, pillows, mattress and decor. Large bathroom with whirlpool bath. At 200 pounds a night I would have expected there to be a mini bar and a larger selection of teas but that's being picky.
We overnighted and had dinner and breakfast. The dinner menu was surprisingly uninspiring. We were expecting to be spoiled for choice and in fact found it quite difficult to find something that sounded appealing. To be fair when the food came it was delicious. Clearly there is talent in the kitchen. I would strongly suggest a revamp of the menu though. Breakfast the following morning was very good. The restaurant was full so we ended up eating in the bar which was fine though I would have preferred not to have a TV in an area where guests are eating. Check out was just as efficient and courteous as check in. One final note.....the waiters and waitresses ..very nice but seemed a little shell shocked/ overwhelmed by the numbers...I'm wondering if we visited on a particularly busy weekend. It seemed like there was a wedding taking place. I'd stay here again as the plusses outweighed the minuses. Overall a good experience.

Room Tip: Get one of the superior rooms in the main building
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I stayed with my husband and we had a very pleasant stay, the rooms were big, nice and clean, we stayed at one of the superiors and I can't say anything negative about it.

It Is indeed much better than many other 4* rated hotels that I've stayed in UK. I read in one of the comments that the Spa was filthy, during my stay it was spotless and it also was staff around maintaining the room clean.

I believe people have different experiences, Mine it was VERY good and highly recommended.

Room Tip: Superior rooms are lovely, for a small difference on price treat yourself
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We locked our hotel room from the inside, but because the porter gave another guest the keycard of our room we were woken up around 1 a.m. by someone standing in he middle of our room. No need to say that we had a very bad sleep... Especially since there is no safe or a lock that you can only open from the inside.

The reaction from the hotel was in my opinion also inadequate: they first acted as if nothing had happened, but when we brought it up it seemed that they did. No apology or compensation was offered. Would not recommend this hotel!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank K L
Reviewed May 22, 2013

If you want a little bit of sanctuary next to the A14 and just a short drive from Cambridge Business Park...this hotel is a gem.. Classed as a luxury 3*...it is far better than some supposed 4* that I have visited in the North West. Having visited this hotel on numerous occasions..The range of accomodation differs in terms of style as to where your room is. On my last visit I was in room 42...way up in the eaves...BUT what a lovely room..Modern, yet with character...excellent toiletries, well supplied T tray with scrummy biscuits...Everything to hand, iron, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV etc. Bar food excellent and reasonably priced and with local produce (a def bonus for me). Breakfast...everything you could want as a buffet, however I decided to order off the menu...Smoked haddock and poached egg...delicious...
Pool is clean and inviting and the Gym well stocked...plus there are plenty of grounds if you just want a stroll...
Staff friendly and warm...attentive...but in the background...
Would I visit Quy again...definitely...see you in June

Room Tip: If your a bath lover...make sure you request at time of booking
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have been here a couple of times and used the spa and the restaurant, this establishment is either phenomenally good at hiring, or training staff, or both. The location is very pretty, but what makes the place is the team of people who work there, they are courteous and helpful, welcoming and professional. I couldn't rate my experience of the place more highly.

• Stayed: May 2013