“Good day for all”

Aerial Extreme Staffordshire
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Trentham
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for a unique, fun packed experience on one of the world’s most awesome High Ropes Adventure Courses, boasting over 30 exciting obstacles. Amaze yourself as you take each of the challenges head on, from rope bridges, mid air jumps, suspended gravity defying climbing walls, and much more. The outdoors has never been this much fun. No experience or skill is required, just a sense of adventure.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I had been to this aerial extreme twice before and I took my friend this time, this was her first time. We both found the course very exciting and enjoyable. the only downside to the Aerial Extreme was the price. I believe it is extremely over-priced and the price should be half of what it is now. Me and my friends all believe this place would get more people coming to it if it was priced cheaper. I do come to this aerial extreme every few years but I would definitely come more often if it was cheaper. by lowering the cost I think they would make more money as more people would come and have a go. I know many people that were keen to do the Aerial Extreme but backed out as it was too expensive.

1  Thank rachelcarter3
There are newer reviews for Aerial Extreme Staffordshire

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I took my son to Aerial Extreme at Trentham recently & had a fabulous time. The staff were fantastic throughout our visit, (& we were literally the last people on the course for the day), full of encouragement but very happy for us to take our time around the course. I particularly liked the fact that each person is permanently attached to course through the safety cable with no clipping on & off. We had no difficulties with this system and it was good to see that when assistance was required, staff were quickly on hand through a secondary loop to provide support & reassurance. The party in front of us consisted of 5 teenage girls and it was lovely to see the staff encourage the girls around the course whilst allowing them the time to find their own way over the obstacles. Wonderful sense of achievement once you have completed the course.

1  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We paid £25 for adults and £20 for our son to go on the climbing circuit. On the web site it said it could take up to 2 hours! I have no idea how anyone could take 2 hours to get round this small climbing experience. It took ourselves 30 minutes and that was at a leisurely pace and we are not the most fittest of people. The other people that was with our group took the same time!! I do not feel that the price justifies the experience. However the staff were really friendly and were on hand at all time to give instructions, encouragement and praise when needed. When we had finished the experience we were then asked if we wanted a certificate to say we had completed the course we said YES and was charged £1.00 each for this piece of card!!

1  Thank Tracey L
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The staff sold the activity very well, including an emphasis before and after about a 20% discount at Frankie and Benny's. The guy leading us was clearly bored out of his skull, and had no charisma whatsoever, as he led us wearily through the very drawn out procedure of getting the harness on. It was only about 11am when we started.
The safety cable attachment system is the only plus on this course. You are always attached. The cable over the first log walk has some rubber cones over it that serve no useful purpose (according to the guide) and are the wrong way round making it very difficult for smaller (under 5 foot 6) people to traverse - causing many to fall off as they tried to shake the safety cable over this obstruction.
Unfortunately the design of some parts of the course meant that falling off put some people (in my group and also in the only other one we could see) in a position they were unable to get up from without the assistance of the course guides. This made it painfully slow.
Instructions on how to attempt each section usually referred to holding onto the safety rope - the whole point of a safety rope is to stop you falling to the ground if you slip, not make the activities trivial.
Generally a very dull course, but with a turbofan drop at the end and no zip lines at all.
Go ape is better and Extreeme is the best we have tried so far.
Drinks are £1 a can.
The Frankie and Benny's voucher - 20% off - only valid that day and only in the Trentham Estate F&B's.
Don't bother - just go and watch the monkeys. They are great.

AerialExtremeLtd, Manager at Aerial Extreme Staffordshire, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Hi Roboteach,

We're ever so sorry to hear that you had a disappointing time with us. As 97% of our customers rate us as 'Excellent', it's always a shame to hear if someone has had a less than satisfactory experience while at our course.

Please can you call us on 0845 652 1736, and we will do all we can to resolve the situation.

Kind regards,
Charlie Grant
Marketing and PR Manager
Aerial Extreme

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I took my 12 yr old daughter for the aerial extreme experience. We where met by the staff who where experienced and professional in their approach to customers and safety. They had been fairly busy as it was the Thursday before the bank holiday and the weather was nice, but this didnt fluster the staff.

On the rope way the team assisted in the practise area and made sure that you could get round comfortably before allowing you to move on to the main rope circuit. If you needed help they would assist and talk you through it allowing your own confidence to get you through. So well done!

My daughter and I both enjoyed the session which lasted about 2 hrs.

We would definately return.

1  Thank JohnW1966