Used to love this place but recent visits have been a huge let down. Kids menu is way over priced...starter over 3.00 e.g garlic bread, main course 5.25 and dessert 3.25.... over 11.00 for a kids 3 course meal.... my child ordered the pizza and chips and she got what looked like 2 off cuts of pizza.... I ordered a main of chicken caeser salad at 8.50... it came in a starter size bowl and I think I got 4 tiny bite size pieces of chicken...plenty of croutons... oh and 2 pieces of sun dried tomato. As a main I would expect a full fillet. I actually thought they had mistakenly given me a starter..... just as well I ordered chips with it. Dont think I will back....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This centuries old Guest House oozes homely charm inside and out. The brand new bedrooms have added unexpected chic with boutique comfort and style. As for the food? You’ll have to travel a long way to find as good. Whether it’s a hearty breakfast, a quick bite before your flight, a business lunch or a special occasion, Ballyrobin’s mouth watering all day gastro menu is worth checking in for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ballyrobin Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballyrobin Country Hotel Aldergrove
- Ballyrobin Country Lodge Aldergrove, County Antrim, Northern Ireland