This charming little boutique hotel is simply everything you could possibly ask for and is conveniently situated right beside Belfast International Airport. We availed of a one night `Autumn Break' which was certainly excellent value. Our evening meal was to die for and (apart from a bit too much salt in the mushrooms!) breakfast was honestly second only to the breakfast we had enjoyed so much at Watermill Quay in Lisnaskea - and that is a real compliment for Ballyrobin! The decor is a wonderful mix of quaint olde worlde charm (including a lovely warm stove and a beautiful little bar-room in the original building) and is the epitome of style and modern sophistication in the remainder of the of the building. Rooms were stylish and spotless, colour schemes fabulous and overall, our stay at Ballyrobin was just perfect. This hotel is a true little gem which I would highly recommend to others...I just can't wait to return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This centuries old Guest House oozes homely charm inside and out. The brand new bedrooms have added unexpected chic with boutique comfort and style. As for the food? You’ll have to travel a long way to find as good. Whether it’s a hearty breakfast, a quick bite before your flight, a business lunch or a special occasion, Ballyrobin’s mouth watering all day gastro menu is worth checking in for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ballyrobin Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballyrobin Country Hotel Aldergrove
- Ballyrobin Country Lodge Aldergrove, County Antrim, Northern Ireland