“friendly staff”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Asian/Indian Restaurant
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Brilliant. Food lovely and hot, clean, friendly staff. Responsible priced. Definitely go again totally enjoyed it wish it was my local.

2  Thank rachel t
There are newer reviews for Seven Spice

Reviewed May 30, 2014

So ordered food.. 2 hours it took and various phone calls to them with them promising it was on the way finally turned up and it was freezing I'm really not a complainer but I sent it straight back with the delivery driver phoned back and they informed me they had been very busy so I pointed out that if they were that busy why take my order.. useless all round wont ever order again

2  Thank Steph M
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Went here with family. Food was good. But nothing really amazing. Not eaten at any others in area so can't say if it's best or worst in Pembroke. Service Is great and all the staff are friendly without fawning as some restaurants do. Well worth a visit .

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Visited whilst staying over on business. Onion bahjee first course was very good and plenty of it. The vegetable balti and pilau rice was average, have read other comments about this restaurant being 'very good' or 'excellent' but speaking as I found it this wasn't the case. Nothing wrong with the food or service but I have certainly had better balti's. The balti lacked imagination in my opinion. Place was clean and staff were friendly, no complaints but unable to rate it higher than average. Seemed to do a good trade in take-away food. Meal was reasonably priced.

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I was searching for a decent Indian and read the review.
The waiter took the time to explain everything on the menu (we live in France and good Indian restaurants are rare).
My young daughters were dubious about burning hot curries but the waiter promised that they would be mild and the chef delivered!
The food was excellent, the decor ok, the place could have done with a hoover, but overall, I'll be back without hesitation.

2  Thank drewbbb