“Excellent service and atmosphere ... but” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seven Spice

Seven Spice
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Asian/Indian Restaurant
Milton, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and atmosphere ... but”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

The quantity was excellent, the service too, but some of the food was, well, bland. Bombay aloo, for example, just didn't taste spicy, it tasted like new potatoes in a sauce, not hot or spicy at all. The chicken was fine but lacking in that "something extra". Perhaps it was me, I've never had this in Seven Spice before, and I'll certainly return, it still is the best around.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
“Another superb meal at Seven Spice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2011

My husband and I have a wonderful meal here (again) when we visited with friends recently.

We had a really good night. Every time we come here we have the best dining experience.

Firstly, the restaurant is beautifully decorated. I love the sparkly floor and the comfortable leather sofa in the bar area and love the leather chairs and the crisp linen on the tables. I also like the fact that this restaurant is immaculately clean.

Secondly, the food is ALWAYS supurb, tasty, hot and lots of it, compliments to the Chef/Chefs. We (and that includes our friends) have never had a bad meal here even when we have been in a large party of people, everyone commented on how good the food was.

Lastly, onto the staff. I can honestly say that Seven Spice have the best staff. They always welcome you with a smile and are very prompt with their service.

Well done Seven Spice.

• Visited November 2011
Pembroke Dock, United Kingdom
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2011

Have had many good nights here with friends, great place to eat.
The food is superb, the service is great and always have a great night here.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank michele w
uk
“Always excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

Eat here regularly and it's always excellent,modern and clean restaurant,excellent choice on menu,food always piping hot with friendly efficient service. We've never had a bad meal here and would highly recommend it. Really good value too

• Visited October 2011
Pembroke, United Kingdom
“I don't normally give FIVE stars but...........”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

I don't normally give five stars but I've made an exception in this case because I it would appear that I'm the first to review Seven Spice, and I'd like to highlight what an excellent Indian restaurant it is. Also, I can't think of any occasion (and my wife and I have been there, probably, more than a dozen times in the last eighteen months) when I've been able to find fault with it.
I recently went with ten work colleagues (we regularly get deliveries from Seven Spice while working a night shift and the quality of the food - and size of portions - is always commented on) and everybody thoroughly enjoyed their meals, I can't remember even a minor complaint.
With Seven Spice and Barbucci's (in Tenby) nearby we feel spoilt.

• Visited July 2011