“Great taste and value”
Review of Mr Chips

Mr Chips
Ranked #10 of 39 Restaurants in Pembroke Dock
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I visited Mr Chips having been encouraged by the reviews here on tripadvisor. I was not disappointed.
Having just asked for 'fish and chips', I was served with a good sized piece of cod and a generous helping of chips. Plenty of salt and vinegar was applied and the items were well wrapped up. The total came to under £5 which I thought was very good value these days.
I carried them back to my hotel room to eat, about an 8 minute walk. Once back in the room and ready to eat, the food was still piping hot and, more importantly, very, very tasty. The fish had plenty of flavour and the batter was crisp but not too crunchy. The chips too were of a good flavour and there were plenty of them.
All in all, just about the best fish and chips I've had for a long time.

There are newer reviews for Mr Chips

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Good value good quality fish and chips same price sit in or eat out.

1  Thank paul409
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I recently took a group of staff and pupils to have a meal at Mr Chips. There were ten of us and we were served quickly and staff were very helpful and friendly.
The food was delicious, the nicest fish and chips I have had in a very long time!!!!

1  Thank BeverleyPembroke
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Set slightly off the main thoroughfares of Pembroke Dock, this fish-and-chip shop is well worth going the extra mile, not least for the huge fish and chip portions (a small chips was pretty substantial)! Excellent cod cooked to order, with quality chips. Chatty staff with nice atmosphere, there is a seating area but not in use this Saturday evening. Recommended.

1  Thank mgillate