The Kingsley at Eversley
$109
$106
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Highfield Park(Heckfield)
$82
$80
$50
$49
Premier Inn Sandhurst Hotel(Camberley)(Great Value!)
$76
PremierInn.com
$86
PremierInn.com
Warbrook House(Eversley)
TripAdvisor
The Elvetham(Hartley Wintney)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolden potbreakfast was deliciousfull englishvisiting the areashower roomb bsfriendly hostscomfortable bednight stayfamily roommonth old sonhigh quality foodnice roomfew minutes walkfrench doorsfresh fruitbite to eat
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have stayed at The Kingsley last weekend for one night and believe me it is all you can wish for. It is a very beautifully renovated, stylish (in a good way) place. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see photos of the rooms in an interior design magazine.
The breakfast is fantastic as well: fresh fruit salad, toast, if you feel like it also a cooked breakfast.
However, all of this is nothing compared to the friendliness of Tony and Ayla, the couple who runs the place. They really make you feel at home away from home - second to none.
Oh and if you travel with your dog (or two of them like in our case) - also no problem.
All in all, just a great place.

Room Tip: The rooms are all nice. We had booked the biggest room and loved it.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tdalhoefer
Reviewed July 24, 2012

As per previous reviews. I have stayed in a few B&B's in my time but i have to say this place blows them all out water!!! I stayed for 3 nights & it was Outstanding!! Cossy room with Wi-Fi (free) and just the most freindly nothing to much trouble family i have ever meet. Breakfast was fabulous! & tasty fresh fruit, full english you name it. Tony & Eyla should be so proud of the service they provide cant wait to return to the best family run B&B Ive ever stayed in! Nice pub close by 2 min walk which serves nice food with guest ales! Highly Recommended B&B Will Defo Be staying Again!!

Room Tip: They are all good ask for the big bath room :)
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ArmoredBigballs
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Lovely room, very quiet and comfortable. Fantastic breakfast. Very friendly staff. I will be back soon

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Ela701
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I have been staying here approximately every couple of weeks for the past six months while I work at Heathrow. Tony and Ayla have made me feel really at home, always greeting me like a long-lost friend, yet respecting my need for privacy when I have to work. The level of comfort and cleanliness is outstanding - way above what one might expect for even the best of boutique B&Bs. Everything is as one would want it - good internet, great shower, really comfortable bed. Each of the three rooms is excellent. The cheapest room is superb value, the most expensive was great fun to share with my partner when we stayed here together, with a fab roll-top bath. Its really the best B&B I have ever stayed in - and I have stayed in far too many in my life!

Room Tip: All three rooms are great. For romance, ask for George (roll-top bath), for a really comfortable room with space as for Tom (they named it after me I'm sure!), and for value but nonetheless real comfort ask for Rose.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Tom H
Reviewed May 7, 2012

There are many nice things we could say about the Kingsley: the rooms were comfortable (we were in the smallest room, which was cosy but nice), the breakfast was great, they offer free wi fi. But the best element of our stay was the amazing hospitality offered by Tony and Alya. They went above and beyond - giving us advice, making us feel welcome and even giving us lifts to the station! Incredible. After a nightmarish journey to Hampshire from London, where we had come up against the worst of British bureaucracy and sullen customer "service", the welcome at the Kingsley rescued our weekend. We will try to find an excuse to go back to Eversley, just to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple