An exceptionally warm welcome awaited us on a cold January day - literally - open log fires. Magnificent. Superb evening food and all served by staff wanting to help you. The double bed was so comfy it was hard to get up in the morning but it was worth it for the wonderful breakfast awaiting us. The use of the heated swimming pool certainly made it a stay to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the Hampshire countryside, Tylney Hall Hotel is a Victorian-era mansion house that exudes luxury and a sense of old world charm. With its sweeping tree-lined driveway, spectacular grounds and serene lakes, Tylney has earned a reputation as Hampshire’s most romantic retreat. Originally built as a private mansion house, this Grade II listed building combines the magnificence of a bygone era, with the luxurious facilities of a modern hotel. All 113 exquisite bedrooms are individually-styled with knock-out views of the 66-acre beautifully-manicured grounds. Tylney is also home to the award-winning Oak Room Restaurant, recently names 'The Best Restaurant in Hampshire' at Bookatable Diner Awards 2018. Along with two elegant lounges and the newly-refurbished Library Bar, there is also a Health Suite with both indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tylney Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tylney Hall Rotherwick, Hook, Hampshire
- Tylney Hall Hotel Rotherwick