1,105 results
All reviews large hotel white house beautiful grounds buffet style reception desk visiting windsor chapel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A huge thank you to Sandeep and his friendly and welcoming team at the 1705 restaurant. Nothing was too much trouble for our attentive and good-natured waitress Vicky and our large party all found a delicious dish on the menu. Our special occasion was well and truly celebrated by all three generations!

Date of stay: August 2019
BeaumontHotel, General Manager at De Vere Beaumont Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely review of De Vere Beaumont Estate.

I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and I thank you for taking the time to leave a review here on Tripadvisor.

I will pass on your lovely feedback to Sandeep and the team!

We look forward to welcoming you back to De Vere Beaumont Estate in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is undergoing refurbishment. This means some areas are poor and some (that is, the stairs) are downright dangerous. The carpet in our bedroom was marked and had a hole near the wardrobe. There was a double size mattress on a kingsize base which meant I kept catching my foot on the bed base.
On the Friday night the restaurant wasn't full but it was 20 minutes before anyone came to take an order. If it hadn't been prepaid, I would have gone elsewhere, but I'm glad I stayed because the steak was absolutely delicious, and melt in the mouth.
I liked that they provided communal fridges for the guests to use, but it would have been better if these were in the rooms.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BeaumontHotel, General Manager at De Vere Beaumont Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,

I was disappointed to read your review and am sorry that you didn't have a good experience during your stay.

I have made a note of your comments and will pass onto the team for follow up and review.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your food during your stay.

Delivering outstanding service is an imperative part of our brand and I can assure you that what you have experienced is far below the usual standards that we strive to provide here at De Vere Beaumont Estate.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

Best regards,

Venue Director

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was a little skeptical about staying here having read some pretty poor reviews, however I can only assume these are from keyboard warriors, they have certainly had a very different experience to the one my family and I had. I can honestly say this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at (and we've stayed at a lot).

The price of our room was very reasonable, actually incredibly cheap in comparison to the hotels in Windsor town centre and Legoland. The room was modern, spotless and overlooked the stunning gardens where my children played the majority of the next day, in their element.

Before our arrival I had organised a birthday cake to be delivered to our room. The cake was outstanding, and the service exemplary. The staff who organised the cake had taken time to contact me that day to arrange delivery and on arrival served it to my daughter with beaming smiles. My daughter was naturally delighted. The service I have to say is exceptional here and the staff are a credit to this wonderful hotel.

The hotel is HUGE, magnificent and a place I would have loved to spend more time exploring. The gardens and the woods were magical; and although we didn't have our evening meal in the hotel, breakfast was delicious.

I can't recommend this hotel enough. Thank you also to Lee and Diana who helped make our daughter's birthday so wonderful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel amazing and beautiful. Staff very friendly and hotel very clean. The food at the 1705 restaurant and brasserie was exquisite, it was my anniversary with my boyfriend and the staff prepared a special dish for my him. Oksana's service was incredible. A very professional girl but at the same time available and cheerful. I will come back for sure.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BeaumontHotel, General Manager at De Vere Beaumont Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Read the reviews the day before we arrived and so wished I'd taken the time to read these earlier. On the drive through Magna Carta and Windsor town I thought wow! Going up the driveway to the hotel it all looks impressive. We were directed to carpark 4 opposite reception. Parked up and then took a not so short walk to reception where we waited in a que of very disgruntled people who appeared to be a mixture of those waiting to check in and those waiting to complain or change rooms. Half an hour later it was our turn. We were selected rooms and given a map which resembled the lay out of a rabbit warren. My fears were starting to ring true having read the reviews, then it happened....we got totally lost. My concern for my elderly parents who were having to hike steep corridors, climb stairs and walk for what seemed miles to find our rooms. Finally a member of staff joined us and took us to our rooms. First impression..ok..not so bad after all but on closer inspection. Mirror missing from wooden surround, cobwebs everywhere, dead spiders hanging from ceiling and heater and we had to close the curtains due to onlookers from some event going on in the grounds we overlooked. The mugs were chipped. The phone had no info attached to link us to reception so we couldn't call to confirm breakfast. We had not been given any info regarding this and nothing in the room to tell us. This hotel clearly tries with lovely decor that is boardering fresh and clean but not quite got the onus on other hotels and we expected more of the De Vere group. Very impractical if you struggle on your feet. The hotel is huge! Lifts out of order too. We noticed a lift for wheelchair users out. Would we come back? Not sure. I feel we would be taking a risk to do so. I couldn't guarantee things being any better so I wouldn't recommend this place unfortunately.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

Best regards,