12 of us booked here for a bodycare spa break through leisure plan. we all had lovely rooms, clean & newly decorated. Unfortunatley we had cold showers for the 1st day but this was due to our lack of ability to work child safety feature!
made full use of the pool, the changing rooms were very high standard, plenty of towles allthough lack of hot water at peak times..cold shower again.
buffet meal was pleantyfull although wine list expensive & corkage fee for bubbly £12 per bottle. The grounds are lovely for walking or sunbathing and picnicing. we took our own drink and extra eats as bar snacks are expensive as too was lemonade.
we went back to our room for after dinner drinks but were politley told "no in room partys". But we were able to regroup in the bar area which had lots of space and was very comfortable.
the only downside was breakfast, luckily we were a bit pushy, but there were lots of guests having to que for tables. but there were plenty of new papers and tea / biscuits around to ease the wait.
the staff were on the whole very helpful and friendly.we all had a great stay and i and returning again in august with my boyfriend for a short break which i booked direct through hotel web site they are offering speacial dealswhich i jumped at 3 nite stay for 2 for £154 ...not to be missed i'd say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In picturesque Windsor, lies the historic and unique Beaumont Estate: an inspirational estate offering a luxurious family hotel, a stunning wedding location, along with being a leading conference venue, all set in spectacular and extensive grounds with 414 bedrooms. Our leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool and gym, along with squash and tennis courts open to all of our guests aged 2-12. During the holidays, The Beaumont Bears Club offers a wide range of facilities ideal for helping to keep the kids entertained; a movie room, indoor activity room, outdoor adventure play area, and much more. The Restaurant offers an extensive buffet or A La Carte Menu and we also have the Tempus Bar & Grill which is open daily from 12pm offering a more casual dining experience. Located just 3 miles from Windsor Castle with Wentworth, Legoland, Thorpe Park and Ascot all under 15 minutes away. The M25, M4 and M3 motorways are within easy reach, London can be accessed by train within 20 minutes with the nearest train station is 5 minutes away. Heathrow Airport is only 15 minutes away by car, Gatwick Airport can also reached within 40 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your De Vere Beaumont Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaumont House Hotel Old Windsor
- Beaumont Hotel Old Windsor
- Beaumont House Windsor
- De Vere Beaumont Estate Old Windsor, Berkshire