“lovely place very welcoming”
Review of Mumbai Lounge - CLOSED

Mumbai Lounge
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2013

greeted on entry and seated very promptly.
we were given advice by the waiter on what to choose as my partner is rather fussy!!!
food came promptly and was delicious.
would definetly return in the near future

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Went on Mother's Day with a party of 8. Very welcoming. Good service,good beer,good food. Plenty of food for £9.95. Left happy.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My partner and I have been regular visitors to the Mumbai for several years and always get a great curry and great service. Best indian restaurant in Bury.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My friend got a screw in his meal, they disappeared quick smart with the screw and we did not see them again until they brought desert menus, they offered no explanation, no apology and charged in full for all drinks and meals including the bhuna with the screw - need I saw more.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

It was my 40th birthday at mumbai lounge bury,the food and service was great and a big thank you to all the staff and management for making it happen.

It's the best in bury.