“BRILLIANT!”

Aerial Extreme, Knowsley
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Prescot
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for a unique, fun packed experience on one of the world’s most awesome High Ropes Adventure Courses, boasting over 60 exciting obstacles. Amaze yourself as you take each of the challenges head on, from speedy zips, mid air jumps, suspended gravity defying climbing walls, and much more. The outdoors has never been this much fun. No experience or skill is required, just a sense of adventure.
Reviewed August 5, 2012

After going to knowsley safari park and having my rear view wiper ripped off ( I was warned!), we decided to try aerial extreme, it really did top our day off! Staff were fantastic, felt safe at all times and my six year old loved every minute. Will defiantly go back!

1  Thank neilio75
"top level"
in 4 reviews
"staff were amazing"
in 5 reviews
"staff were really helpful"
in 3 reviews
in 12 reviews
"instructor"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Staff very good and safety was first class when we witnessed them helping a child who was stuck.
Good level of serious tuition but very upbeat and fun

Reviewed February 11, 2012

I took a group of young people they all had a fantastic time. I faired a little worse, when an old injury made things difficult for me at the higher level, the staff came along an rescued me with a little bit of humour and minimum fuss,

Reviewed November 22, 2011

We visited as a treat for my 13 year old's birthday, we took him and four of his friends all aged 12 - 13 years. As they were tall enough we chose the Adventure Course which is the highest of all.; there were a few knees knocking at the start. Before we started we were given a full briefing by the very friendly instructors and told the best way to approach the obstacles. Then we were off, it created so much confidence in the boys and they all helped each other and gave encouragement if a friend was a bit nervous. As they got round their confidence grew and they were all buzzing as they completed each one.
At the end when they all did the leap of faith they all agreed it had been fantastic and how much they enjoyed it. Included in the admission you are able to visit the small pets part of the safari park and the boys enjoyed the Sea Lion show; it really was a fabulous day. Great for smaller children too on the lower course. Don't hesitate, you'll love it!

1  Thank Reptonite3
See more reviews
Reviewed October 24, 2011

- I took my son matthew and his friend Luke both 7yrs. They loved it. The guys there Sam and John were very very helpful and patient - even when one of them was nervous and turned back it was ok and I could go up and assist. They both loved the leap of faith and at 2.50 it was well worth it and a great confident booster too.- they both asked to go again and Sam helped them back up. Thank you to you both GREAT FUN ....we then went into the safari park for a bit which added to the experience. both boys say BRILLIANT !