“Top Notch!”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Bromborough
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Top Notch!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Myself and friends booked into the premier inn whilst we were down for a sporting event. From the moment we got their we were very warmly welcomed by Kim on reception. we had arrived particularly early, but our bags were stored for us whilst we waited in the bar for our rooms to become available. The bar has a really warm and frinedly atmosphere and great choice of good food. Drink prices are super cheap too. we spent saturday evening in the bar and had such a blast. there was a Dj playing and all the staff were friendly and helpful. this is the perfect hotel for a weekend away with friends, cheap and cheerful with excellent staff. Will definately be back.
A massive thanks to all the staff that made our stay so enjoyable :)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Holywell, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 3, 2013

very clean nice staff but needs updating looks very old rooms are big but it looks like the 80s pub next store ok you get what you pay for . meals are a good price but basic . if want a great premier inn go to widnes first class best by far .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Huddsville
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed here again overnight for an easter break !!! Fab, Clean, Warm (as it was coldest easter on record), friendly staff and free easter egg in our room !! Bonus havin the Hungry Horse pub next to Hotel ! Breakfast is DEFFO worth the money !!!! ( If you like a cooked )

Room Tip: I prefer room upstairs away from reception ! And if anything after room 28 !
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hertfordshire
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stay here about four times a year. It's very convenient for the nearby Clatterbridge hospital, where I occasionally work - useful if anyone else needs accommodation while visiting this place.

Given that all I'm really looking for is a good shower and a comfortable bed this place is perfectly adequate. The staff are pleasant and efficient and the rooms are very much what one would expect. Having said that, on my last visit, a few days ago, I had my first real problem: There was a terrible noise, although I couldn't tell if it was a water-tank filling in the roof space or the wind howling through the bathroom extractor; I also found someone else's blood on my sheets. I wandered back to reception at 11.00 pm and the young chap there couldn't have been more helpful. He was concerned about the noise (which had now stopped) and was horrified by the stained sheets. A new room was immediately made available, he helped me move my luggage and I was settled in within twenty minutes. Nothing to complain about there!

I'll be staying here again, next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed there for just one night and would definetly go there again if needed. The reception was very friendly and the room was even ready earlier than stated. All was clean and working in the room and I have to say it was the quietest room I have had at one of these Premier Inns. Also there was no problems with parking and the adjoining pub was pleasant enough, although the food was not that great. Watch out for the blind entrance as I overshot it and had to do a bit of a detour getting back. Also don't go by the Tom Tom directions on the Premier Inns list as it puts the place in a field. I would suggest you go by the text message that Premier send with the postcode.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thuir, France
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stayed 2 nights from 10th January 2013 to attend a memorial service. We were surprised to find a UK hotel at such a low price £29 for a double room per night. Book directly on the Premier Inn site as originally we had booked via a hotel finder and would have paid considerably more.
The hotel is very convenient for those travelling by bus or train as we did.
The room was comfortable, clean and quite spacious. We opted for the Continental buffet breakfast which was very good.
The staff are very helpful and friendly. They gave us a warm welcome on a cold, foggy and otherwise miserable day. Thanks.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Manchester, UK
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stayed here for one night mid-week, everything as expected for the price - I would happily pay more!

Pub next door with pool table and TV screens etc, receptionist was welcoming and organised.

All in all spot on for short stay...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bromborough
Travelodge Bromborough Hotel
Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa
#1 of 1 in Thornton Hough
Mercure Chester North Woodhey House Hotel
Holiday Inn Ellesmere / Cheshire Oaks

Been to Premier Inn Wirral (Bromborough) Hotel? Share your experiences!