“Excellent stay !!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Bromborough
Huddsville
“Excellent stay !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

I recently stayed here for a period of roughly 3 weeks on and off !!! Check in is good, rooms are clean and warm ! Beds are possesed !!!!! They have the power to make you stay in it !! Best nights kip in ages !! Tea and coffee in room, good quality hand wash and shower bath gel. Staff are FANTASTIC !! From receptionists, to cleaners, to breakfast staff !!!
Attatched to it is the Hungry Horse..... Again, staff brill, food good value and this is where you'll have breakfast..... a brilliant breakfast it is too !

Room Tip: Try to get rooms upstairs !!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

I have stayed loads in premier inns for work etc. I stayed over Easter and was meeting up with friends etc. Check in was slow...no one to be found for about 10 mins. The room was great, restaurant and bar brill as ever. However......we were put in room 15 which turned out to be the noisiest room we have ever stayed in!! Beer barrels being delivered and rolled from 7am onwards....cleaners banging and clattering from around the same time. We were also near some form of generator!! Dont get me wrong, they are great hotels and good condition, but we were just in wrong area of hotel i think :( Blooming shame, spoilt our stay a bit!!!

Room Tip: Dont get room in lower numbers, particulaly back of hotel
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bint69
Kelly L, Social Media at Premier Inn Wirral (Bromborough) Hotel, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your time at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012

i stay at the wirral Bromborough site on a regular basis and i find the staff one of the freindly i have come accross ,nothing is to much .

The Hungry Horse has a good atmosphere not like the normal resyurants

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
West Wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

We stayed at this Premier Inn following the previous night at a luxury hotel on North Wales. As a base for our short trip to Liverpool this Premier Inn was excellent. The staff were friendly and efficient. The room was excellent. Food in the attached pub was very good (and cheap) Dinner and breakfast were first class. There was some noise in the street outside at pub-closing time and the rubbish lorry at 6.30 am wasn't helpful. Those are the only quibbles. My wife left a bag containing cosmetics behind but a call to the hotel the next day saw it recovered with a promise to post it on. Well done!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

Having never stayed here before , I was looking forward to my 1 Night Stay.

Check Inn was Friendly and efficient.

It is however a little confusing as to the Main Reception of this INN.

The PREMIER inn is adjoined to a Hungry Horse Pub.

Entrances are on both Sides.

If you approach by the Hungry Horse Entrance then you must walk through the bar, and out the other side(I had to ask for Directions!!) Recommended.

The Main Reception is self explanatory.

My Room was Clean & Tidy as to be expected.

I did not Dine here this Evening.Which I now regret (I went to Frank y & Bennys over the Road - Please read my Comments on this Restaurant)

Breakfast was little different to other Premiers I have Stayed in. (You have to Order your Hot Breakfast).
The Continental breakfast laid out however was excellent.

My Hot Breakfast arrived and was Excellent (May I recommend the Scrambled Egg)

I look forward to a return Visit

Room Tip: All appeared to be quiet
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank rayboy806
Derbyshire
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

I have stayed at a lot of Premier Inns in the last six months or so. Generally they are very good value, as was this one. However, it was not as good as any of the others.
On arrival I was given the key to my room on the ground floor with a window that faced the kitchens for the pub next door.
Unfortunately the window was not properly closed so the smells from the kitchen were getting into the room and it smelt strongly of chip fat. On investigation the window could not be properly closed either.
I returned to reception and asked them if another room was available. The intial response was that they were fully booked but after some prompting from me the receptionist then agree to move me along the corridor to another room. This room was not opposite the kitchens and the window closed properly.
The restaurant-pub next door is from the Hungry Horse chain. The service was good and friendly.
I ordered steak and chips. The steak was excellent for the money, the chip less so being somewhat underdone. The pudding wasn't great either - lots of whipped cream and tasteless ice cream.
I had the full breakfast at the pub in the morning. This was OK and the staff were attentive.
All in all, an OK stay but not as good as I normally get with Premier Inn. However, the hotel is value for money and the rooms are comfortable and clean.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the kitchens!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Poole, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

Visited on 30th December with my family. This was a stopover as my Husband and Son went to watch Liverpool. Arrived in the afternoon, the staff were very welcoming and gave us our key. the room was a family room and it was spotless with plenty of room. Our room was on the ground floor and next to the car park but we didn't hear anything during the night. We arrived back at approx 11pm and the night security guard was at his station and he greeted us with a warm smile. We paid for breakfast, our Son who is 11 ate free. It was lovely, we had a full breakfast and the waiter was so friendly and helpful. It was a great location for the City Centre and only took about 17mins by car through the Mersey Tunnel (£1.50 each way). I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank w_benson61
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bromborough
Village Hotel Wirral
#1 of 1 in Thornton Hough
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,110 reviews
Premier Inn Birkenhead Town Centre Hotel
Premier Inn Wirral (Childer Thornton) Hotel
Premier Inn Wirral (Childer Thor...
#1 of 2 in Childer Thornton
Woodcote Hotel
Woodcote Hotel
#3 of 6 in Ellesmere Port

Been to Premier Inn Wirral (Bromborough) Hotel? Share your experiences!