“Recommend”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Wirral (Bromborough) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Bromborough
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I stayed at this hotel overnight with my son (11yrs) and wife. The first thing we noticed was the reception staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and beds comfortable. When we arrived back after a night out, we had run out of milk satchets and the night receptionist was very helpful and and asked if I needed anything else, then just to ask. We had a ggod sleep and didn't hear any traffic considering the main road was outside our window. Braekfast was really nice and the staff again were friendly and couldn't do enough for us and done our breakfast exactly how we wanted. I would definately return to this hotel and would recommend to others.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Wirral (Bromborough) Hotel

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Didn't stay at the hotel but my wife & I ate at the Royal Oak restaurant attached to the hotel. I ordered fish and chips, fish was OK but chips were cool and hard. My wife ordered Cheddar cheese burger which came with virtually no cheese. When we complained the waitress took it to the kitchen to have more cheese added. When it came back they had simply stuck a slice of cheese on it but had not bothered to melt it. This is not the first time the food has been disappointing at this establishment and the service very poor.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DaveWBromborough
Kelly L, Social Media at Premier Inn Wirral (Bromborough) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion the restaurant failed to meet your expectations, the adjoining restaurant is not a Whitbread run establishment however, we will ensure that your feedback is passed to the company responsible for this establishment. I will be in contact shortly for further information. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

I use Premier Inn's most of the time I travel around the country. First time at this one, check-in was good with helpfull staff, room was clean and confortable.

Only minus point was breakfast in the attached pub/restaurant, I had arraived in time to be told by staff "i had just made it", only one other customer sitting, the coffee was in a thermos flask, not uncommon and usually good, and was luke warm. No one had approched to offer a cooked breakfast so I assumed I was not going to get one, the toaster was turned off and was cold so had been off for a while before I got there. I turned the toaster back on and started making toast only to be told "i could not make toast and that was off for a reason". The toast was ready anyway so I went back to my table to eat it and I was then asked if I wanted a cooked breakfast. I had had enough by this and declined, the waitress then shouted to the kitcken "he doesn't want anything", probably just as well as I expected a re-cooked cooked breakfast by this point.

I would not use this Premier Inn again because of this and will in future avoid any that are attached to Hungry Horse Pub/Resaurants.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Holiday_hints
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Was woken at 0445hrs with somebody taking a shower in the room above.
Apart from that the hotel is very good. The pub attached to the premier inn is excellent value for money, both food & beverage. A few pictures could be put up on walls to break the room up.

Room Tip: Choose an upstairs room
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2011

My friend had to attend an audition for a TV game show. He had been given literature from the show organisers recommending the hotel where the auditions were to be held. The price per room for one person with breakfast being £137 for one night. He invited me to accompany him. I did an internet search of the area and found this Premier Inn. Cost of the room for two people was £64 per night plus £14 for two breakfasts. So we booked the Premier Inn. On arrival the receptionist was friendly and welcoming. The Hotel was clean, fresh and well presented. The standard of the room was very good. No signs of tiredness or poor cleaning. The TV was of a good quality and the bathroom was a delight. A menu from the restaurant was available in the room and showed an excellent array of inexpensive meals. Breakfast the next morning was very good. There was a serve yourself cold foods and drinks section whilst the waiter took the hot breakfast order. You could have as much as you wanted - great. I have now complaints whatsoever about the hotel or the restaurant. I consider the whole expereince to be excellent value for money. The hotel lived up to its name. The staff were very friendly. I would not hesitate to stay there again or to recommend it to fellow travellers.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dogdrool
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Have stayed here on a number of occasions over the years and the place just gets better each time. Lovely staff, super quiet, clean and comfortable rooms, convenient for visiting lots of local places on either side of the Mersey.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank otters2otters
Reviewed November 6, 2011

staff were very friendly. the pub attatched was excelent with very good value food room was clean and comfortable good stay overall with no faults

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank bazmad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bromborough
Travelodge Bromborough Hotel
Sefton Park
Sefton Park Hotel
Sefton Park Hotel
#65 of 98 in Liverpool

Been to Premier Inn Wirral (Bromborough) Hotel? Share your experiences!